Fraud- a90_parts on Instagram: Don’t purchase from this POS.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
The car was a Salvage title when he bought it, so if he totaled it again, it's surely for the best.

When I was at peak rage level, I cooked up my own elaborate, nearly fool-proof plan to make him a 'former Supra owner'...

Not that I'd ever act on such a thing, as I'm not a thief, but the idea was there, and it was a damn good one.
You are not wrong it still had the curtain airbag handing last time I saw it lol
Sponsored

First Name
Hannah
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra MK5, 2005 Mazda6 i
Not sure if it’s the same guy but they stole my photos! Everyone please report!

9B641234-282C-4EF2-B22F-C2BC6760EA8D.png
Looks to be a copy paste with a lot of these account photos - I noticed the steering wheel is also on supra_a90_parts instagram. I assume it is the same person initially reported on this thread.

MYA90SUPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra premium
must be some dumb people using a bank with millions inside without even 2fa. Wouldn’t be surprised if the bank used a weak encryption or commonly used prime numbers.But still I doubt you could transfer those millions even with a weak bank without some sort of verification?
Yeah my bank won't let me transfer more than 10k a month and I must have identification for any transfer of 1k or more to reduce fraud.

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
must be some dumb people using a bank with millions inside without even 2fa. Wouldn’t be surprised if the bank used a weak encryption or commonly used prime numbers.But still I doubt you could transfer those millions even with a weak bank without some sort of verification?
It's pretty amazing the shit that happens during successful fraud. I've found some banks will just take a couple days and make you verify a small (a couple of cents they immediately take back) transaction or two in a destination account for outgoing transfers. Some banks don't require anything. You can plug in outgoing account numbers and transfer away. That's for ACH transfers. Wire transfers have even fewer controls... and of course the criminal doesn't care about paying the $50 fee for same day service! 😂

On the other hand, you have some financial fraud like this that's just a cavalcade of calamity. Some company gets popped. Adversary reaches out to someone that owes them money on an invoice. Tells them they need payment immediately... but their banking information has changed and please send it to the account included in the email! The someone transfers at times a large amount of money blindly to some (stolen or bought) account they didn't bother verifying. This is where the real money is lost and by the time anyone realizes what happened, that cash has been transfered through a series of accounts and is usually sitting in crypto in some wallet. Not a whole lot anyone can do.