Front Curb Sensor

Shay

First Name
Shay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra Premium White
Has anyone added a front curb sensor that can be used to keep from damaging the front bumper/splitter on a parking curb? I have looked at the Brandmotion Curb Alert but I'm not sure where to install the sensor where it will be out of sight and not easily damaged. Below is a link the Brandmotion Curb Alert.

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B0058OC...olid=28DEDR0NSZPU5&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

I have also thought about getting new front parking sensor that is compatible with the Supra's parking sensor system and mount it low in the splitter system. I would disconnect one of the front center sensors and use that connection to connect the new lower sensor. Using the new sensor would cause a parking curb to display on the cars parking sensor display.
Sponsored

Luckymike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
08 Z06, 17 VW Beetle Dune, 11 MV Agusta Brutale 1090 RR, 15 RDX
Had 2 of these on my last Corvette.....would not recommend.....false alerts, etc...could't rely on them!

Kiske

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1988 FC3S, 2015 Evo X FE, 2018 tS, 2021 A90 3.0
I was too hoping the 3.0 premiums parking sensors would aid in saving the lip from thoes front curb stops.

That being said, IMO just having a camera up front would be more beneficial.

OP
OP

Shay

First Name
Shay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra Premium White
I was too hoping the 3.0 premiums parking sensors would aid in saving the lip from thoes front curb stops.

That being said, IMO just having a camera up front would be more beneficial.
I like the idea of a front camera but a sensor that just beeped when too close would probably be easer.
Sponsored