chiu7526

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A90
Hello,
Im about to install the blackvue dr900s with powder magic pro. I’m wondering which fuse is always on at the front fuse box?

I will be tapping the fuse 46 for the red wire (acc) but need the hot for the yellow wire.

thanks
Sponsored

Last edited:

consultadrone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
There are a few really good threads on this in the forum. I would highly recommend using search. Pulling constant power from the vehicle is generally agreed upon as being not at all recommended. For dash cameras, using a battery to supply power for parking mode is preferred. Blackvue offers a few options. These do not require a constant power feed. I have been using a Thinkware setup (they OEM their battery pack from Blackvue) for 2 1/2 years with great success

OP
OP
chiu7526

chiu7526

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A90
There are a few really good threads on this in the forum. I would highly recommend using search. Pulling constant power from the vehicle is generally agreed upon as being not at all recommended. For dash cameras, using a battery to supply power for parking mode is preferred. Blackvue offers a few options. These do not require a constant power feed. I have been using a Thinkware setup (they OEM their battery pack from Blackvue) for 2 1/2 years with great success
Thanks for your suggestions. I have been searching for a while now but most of them are connected with a power magic pro battery pack at the rear trunk fuse box for 2CH and it does not require the always-on power for the battery pack installation method.
The power magic pro hardwire kit requires 2 fuse taps with always-on power but haven't couldn't find that info. I guess I will have to measure the fuse one by one to see which one is still on after 6 mins. I guess the fuse for the door is always on.

RAWSupra

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
I could not find one in the Front and had to run a cable from rear Fusebox.

Last edited:
OP
OP
chiu7526

chiu7526

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A90
I guess the only way to do it is to get the battery pack if I want to use the front fuse box :(
Sponsored