• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: FS: 2020 3.0 Premium Tungsten Silver 2400 miles- SALE PENDING

otbevo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tungsten Supra
SALE PENDING- will mark as sold once transaction closes (assuming there's no issues).

2020 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Tungsten Silver
2400 miles
$56500

Contact: Brandon at: otbevo at gmail dot com or 505-720-9one7two

1 owner, meticulously pampered and maintained. No dents/scratches/accidents.

NEVER flashed/tuned- Toyota warranty is intact. Break in oil change performed at 1367 miles. Brake recall recently performed as well. Modifications were well thought out to increase aesthetics and driving without killing the OEM warranty. Car has been ceramic coated.

Price is an average of NADA and KBB trade-in values, but well below retail on both guides.

I have videos of the interior, exterior, and a cold start video as well. I have a ton of high-res photos and can take photos of anything someone wants to see.

Suspension:
Swift Sport Lowering Springs (have the OEM springs if buyer would like them)
2021+ OEM strut tower braces

Interior:
Custom LED Display leather steering wheel with Alcantara grips
Blackline Billet Shift Paddles

Exterior:
Maxton Rear Deck Spoiler
IND Silver Mirror Caps
ThicWhip front and rear emblem set (silver w/matte black)

Engine:
HKS Air Filter

Not on the vehicle (never installed)- Boostlogic catless downpipe (available if buyer is interested)

Full ad can be found here: https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used-Toyota-Supra-Albuquerque-d309_L22535#listing=320453682

Pass Front 3_4.jpeg

Driver Front 3_4.jpeg

Front.jpeg

Rear.jpeg

Driver Rear 3_4.jpeg

Pass Rear 3_4.jpeg

Driver Full.jpeg

Pass Full.jpeg

LED and Paddles.jpeg

Wheel and Dash.jpeg

Interior.jpeg

Driver Door Panel.jpeg

Pass Door Panel.jpeg

Driver Front Wheel.jpeg

Driver Rear Wheel.jpeg

Pass Front Wheel.jpeg

Pass Rear Wheel.jpeg

Mileage.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
otbevo

otbevo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tungsten Supra
To clarify- price is OBO. If someone is interested, make an offer. If someone wants the wheels taken off or someone wants the wheels, I'll take them off and adjust the price accordingly. :thumbsup:

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
Lol at least there won’t be a dude shit talking your price on here haha I saw your fb post!

OP
OP
otbevo

otbevo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tungsten Supra
Lol at least there won’t be a dude shit talking your price on here haha I saw your fb post!
Yeah, tell me about it. I'm open to constructive criticism, but that was silly.

I honestly think the price is pretty solid all things considered. It's barely above NADA clean trade-in value and well below NADA retail. Beats me :dunno:

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
Bump for one CLEEEAAANNN A90!

Pricing seems right on point to me as well!!

OP
OP
otbevo

otbevo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tungsten Supra
If someone is interested in taking the vehicle without the Work wheels/tires, or if someone wants the wheels, I'll separate and lower the price.

YOTA_IL

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
What’s reason for sale?

OP
OP
otbevo

otbevo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tungsten Supra
What’s reason for sale?
To be honest, I generally go through cars about every 2 years. I enjoy the build and some driving and then move on to the next one that I've wanted to purchase.

The Supra is no different. Great car- handles beautifully, looks wonderful, nice features, definitely underrated in terms of power. A true head turner. Just time for me to move on.

OP
OP
otbevo

otbevo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tungsten Supra
Work wheels removed and price updated accordingly. Price is OBO, but very reasonable.
Sponsored