• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: FS: 2023 A91 MT CU Later Gray (VA)

barasoap

First Name
Niel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A91 MT
Miles: 6,600
Price: $70,500

Mod List:
HKS Intake
HKS Exhaust
HKS HIPERMAX Touring Springs
AA Downpipe
Front PPF (Bumper, Headlamps, Hood, Fender, Mirror Cap)
Gtechniq Crystal Serum Black
Femto Partial Unlock
AWE Foiler Wind Diffuser
WeatherTech Liners with GR Supra badges

supra (2).jpg

supra (19).jpg

supra (17).jpg

Verification Pictures:
IMG_7006.JPG

IMG_7007.JPG

[Full Album Link]

Selling my 2023 Manual A91. I really wanted to hold on to it but because of some unexpected events I'm going to have to let it go. I really only want to clean off the loan so I'll be selling it at what the payoff says. Unfortunately that means I'll have to be firm with this price.

I will be selling as is with all mods included. Everything related to the car will be thrown in with it.

All the tires/wheels:
OEM tires and wheels
Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 on Advan GT Premium Gloss Black 19"
Goodyear Eagle F1 on Enkei GTC02 White 18"

It is tuned on BM3 (Femto Partial Unlock) with Payn on E50 and was ran on the dyno at 466 HP, 519 lb-ft torque. I will do all I can to transfer over the BM3 account as well as an MHD license registered to the car if you would like it. I'll also give the MHD Bluetooth OBD2 Adapter.

I had the car photographed at the last time it was detailed a couple weeks ago.

Feel free to ask any questions about it.
Sponsored

Last edited:

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
This is NICE!

OP
OP
barasoap

barasoap

First Name
Niel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A91 MT
The remaining loan is $73K? How much did you pay for this thing? 😳
I admit I'm one of the people that you guys hate for paying the dealer markups. Learned my lesson and hopefully smarter now.

Had my eye on it since it was announced and bought within hours from being dropped off at the dealer.

Jmanlevan

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Supra 3.0 MT, '00 4Runner SR5
I admit I'm one of the people that you guys hate for paying the dealer markups. Learned my lesson and hopefully smarter now.

Had my eye on it since it was announced and bought within hours from being dropped off at the dealer.
Damn, well at least you learned a lesson and are taking it on the chin. Beautiful car and people definitely want this spec so I hope you get what you want out of it! GLWS!

Also, I didn't realize that you're selling all 3 sets of wheels/tires with it (because the loan value comment caught all my attention). That kind of (KIND OF) softens the blow to a potential buyer a little bit hopefully.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
I can see it selling at that price. You'll need the right buyer, but these things are pretty sought after, and your mods are tasteful & of top quality.

Emspilot

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
If the remaining loan is $73, can I ask how much you have invested in this all told (loan, mods, etc)?

Jmanlevan

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Supra 3.0 MT, '00 4Runner SR5
If the remaining loan is $73, can I ask how much you have invested in this all told (loan, mods, etc)?
my guess is over $83k at a minimum because he has at least $10k in aftermarket wheels and tires alone. Cup 2's and Advan's aren't cheap. And that's not counting the other mods, plus whatever money he put down as a deposit on the car and whatever he has paid on it per month since purchasing it.

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ 3.0 Base
Super nice of you to pass along the dealer markup!
Sponsored