• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FS Bunch of parts off my 2022 supra 3.0 premium

Syeeee

First Name
Sye
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR 3.0 Premium
I hit you up on 12/2 about the engine cover. Let me know if you still want to sell it....
Gotta wait 2 weeks for him to respond unfortunately
Sponsored

bgrall

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra CF edition, 2020 Bmw x3 xdrive,
Hey everyone, my 2022 supra 3.0 premium had just been recently totaled, luckilky i was fine but the car wasn't. I was told it was deemed a total loss so I will unfortunately not be getting it back. I've kept a bunch of stock parts and stripped as many parts of the car as I could before they took it into the junkyard. Everything I list is for sale, please do not DM or comment asking for a cheaper price because the prices are set and I'm already selling for as cheap as I can.

I am located in Los Angeles SFV area so I am open to meetups

INJEN CHARGEPIPE AND INTAKE 350$
CTS INLET PIPE 70$
CARPET 20$
ENGINE COVER 40$
OEM RESONATOR, OEM MUFFLER, OEM EXHAUST TIPS 100$
OEM CATALYTIC CONVERTER 800$
OEM CHARGPIPE - OEM INTAKE - OEM INLET PIPE 150$
OEM KEY FOB 50$ (CODE IT TO YOUR CAR)
OEM SPRINGS 80$
OWNERS HANDBOOK 20$
UNLOCKED ECU 500$
BOOTMODE LICENSE WITH MULTIMAP PACK 350$

again guys I've priced everything very fairly, if anyone is willing to purchase all or a majority of the stuff I will give it for an even better price.

I am also looking to buy a supra if anyone has one for sale (since mine is gone) so dm me or tag me in any cars you have for sale. Thank you guys

IMG_0024.jpeg
IMG_0033.jpeg
IMG_1386.jpeg

bgrall

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra CF edition, 2020 Bmw x3 xdrive,
Do you have the original owners manual for the Supra? If so, I would like to buy it from you.

Chrishyu

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra 2021
if the injen chargepipe and intake are available still i’m interested

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
Another Big Wing Supra total. Seems way too common.