• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FS: PRICE REDUCED - Stock Springs from '21 3.0L Premium - $150 (+ Shipping)

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
Were removed from the car last week in favor of a set of Eibachs. They have about 7000 miles on them.

Was $200 now $150 local pickup preferred (I'm in the Lexington, KY area), but I'm happy to ship if the buyer pays shipping.

PXL_20221125_151238169 - Copy.jpg

EDIT #1: As an incentive to move these springs, I am now offering - at a $219.99 value - a free foot massager! It's an industry leading machine with almost 13k reviews on Amazon with a 4.5 star rating:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074P2M8N8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1.

This is a used foot massager, but it's like new with limited miles. Act quickly to take advantage of this amazing value!

EDIT #2: As an additional incentive, I'm now offering the collection of USB cables I've obtained over the past decade. This includes classics such as USB-A, USB-B, mini-USB, and micro-USB cables. It also contains new USB-C to USB-C cables that support high data transfer rates and rapid charging. These cables will support all of your charging and data transfer needs (unless you're using Apple products)! Using Best Buy as a pricing guide, I've determined this to be a $13,000 collection! It's hard to pass up a deal this good.
Sponsored

Last edited:

adawine

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Bupra
Lex you say? Guess we’re going to be friends. I have a nitro yellow in Lex.

OP
OP
underdonk

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
Lex you say? Guess we’re going to be friends. I have a nitro yellow in Lex.
Nice! Were you driving through Beaumont the other day and saw a guy driving a silver '21 coming the other way waving like an idiot? Only yellow one I've seen in the area recently.

adawine

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Bupra
Nice! Were you driving through Beaumont the other day and saw a guy driving a silver '21 coming the other way waving like an idiot? Only yellow one I've seen in the area recently.
I don’t think that was me. I’m usually around UKs campus or Tates Creek area. I don’t think I’ve seen another Supra around while I’m driving.

OP
OP
underdonk

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
I don’t think that was me. I’m usually around UKs campus or Tates Creek area. I don’t think I’ve seen another Supra around while I’m driving.
Right on. Because they didn't wave back and I was going to deride you for it. 😆

OP
OP
underdonk

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
Guys look. Hear me out. I need to sell these springs. The rent is due. I get paid next week and I'm just trying to feed my baby. I'm trying to put myself through med school. My grandmother died and I'm trying to pay for a nice funeral. I'm giving the proceeds from this sale to a charity to fight cancer in children. I'm a Nigerian prince and I just need the $150 to transfer you these springs and the $4,000,000 that comes along with them.

But for real, my wife wants a pool and this will pay for one one thousandth of it.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Guys look. Hear me out. I need to sell these springs. The rent is due. I get paid next week and I'm just trying to feed my baby. I'm trying to put myself through med school. My grandmother died and I'm trying to pay for a nice funeral. I'm giving the proceeds from this sale to a charity to fight cancer in children. I'm a Nigerian prince and I just need the $150 to transfer you these springs and the $4,000,000 that comes along with them.

But for real, my wife wants a pool and this will pay for one one thousandth of it.
I will take the 4mil.

OP
OP
underdonk

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
Bump for update to the original post. Act now to take advantage of this amazing value!

OP
OP
underdonk

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
Bump for Edit #2 to the original post.
Sponsored