Future Classic Order

Garni_Z

First Name
Garni
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
(if this is in the wrong place or not allowed please delete)

Anybody have ordered/received stuff from Future Classic recently? Have you recieved your order or heard anything from them?

Placed an order for some spacers in September, and have yet to receive anything from them. No luck with emails/Instagram messages either. Debating disputing my order through my bank and ordering from somewhere else now due to the lack of customer service.
Sponsored

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
(if this is in the wrong place or not allowed please delete)

Anybody have ordered/received stuff from Future Classic recently? Have you recieved your order or heard anything from them?

Placed an order for some spacers in September, and have yet to receive anything from them. No luck with emails/Instagram messages either. Debating disputing my order through my bank and ordering from somewhere else now due to the lack of customer service.
Absolutely. Future Classic is a well-respected company. Have you tried calling them?

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
I too recommend you just call them with your order number if they have a phone number.

If they still do not pick up, dispute with your credit card company and let them know you tried contacting them using all available means..

OP
OP
Garni_Z

Garni_Z

First Name
Garni
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Absolutely. Future Classic is a well-respected company. Have you tried calling them?
i haven’t tried calling, but I’ll go ahead and give it a try! Thank you!
Sponsored

Reactions: zrk