Galaxy Pro LED Steering Wheel Experiences

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
I'd like to get one of those fancy LED steering wheels but am a little on the fence due to the thickness of the aftermarket wheels and particular to this thread, the operation of the Galaxy Pro LED lights and screen.

Specifically, I'd like to know if:

1. Can the screen in the middle can be configured with a custom image and can I upload/change it myself?
2. Can the screen be completely turned off - whilst retaining the use of the LED shift lights?
3. Can the above (2) be set as the default start-up behavior, ie: can I set it and forget it?
4. Any issues and/or experiences in general that I should know about before pulling the trigger?

If anyone has the Galaxy Pro version installed on their wheels and can spare some time, I would love to pick your brains about it. Please reply here or feel free to send a DM as I would very much appreciate as much information as I can get!

Thanks!

PS: Yes, I've reached out to @NitroYellowMKV about organizing a custom (and hopefully thin!) wheel.. just wanting some feedback on the Galaxy Pro LED/screen and its operation.
Sponsored