ghost?

roadtripper

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I was driving down a country road about 40-45 mph and my car slammed on the brakes to the max! Some kind of warning sound came on and the dash lit up red with a symbol of a person in a crosswalk. Luckily no one was behind me and we were buckled up. This occurred at a cross walk but my buddy and I did not see anyone around. The car slowed to less than 5 mph. It was just getting dark. any idea what happened, anyone else experience this?
Sponsored

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
I recommend custom setting your warning system to ignore supernatural beings. I do keep my settings active for ninjas, however. I bimmercoded that in.
Yea its under "vehicle settings" in "Gatekeeper/Zuul" then turn down sensitivity of "Demigod and minion of Gozer" to about a 2.

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
I've noticed this car's safety systems do weird things. When I would drive around with the safety systems on (I turn them all off now at start-up), when driving through crosswalks with thick lines, it would attempt to do a lane correct and pull the car to one side or the other. I can't say I've had your experience, but I can say based on my own experience and what I've read here that people's results with these technologies have been inconsistent.