• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

GR SUPRA KEYCHAIN...Message me

pcw

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI, Outlander GT, Ford Fiesta, Fiat Abarth
I received my key chains today and they look great! They were shipped out on Thursday and even with the holiday, they arrived today. The stitching is very tight and they are very high quality, very happy with this purchase!!! Thanks GR_supra559 for the great product.....

pcw

DaBear723

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
Received mine yesterday. Just like everyone else is saying, the quality is great. The stitching on it is flawless! And the seller couldn't of been a nicer guy! I may have to buy the black Supra my wife was eyeing while at the dealership so I can get another set of keychains....haha sike.

H2O_Doc

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M240i, Wrangler, MB GLA 250
Received mine yesterday and now women find me more attractive, people of all sorts find me more interesting, and I no longer get charged for extra cheese at the Burger King.

And it’s also a very well made product ?

OP
OP
GR_supra559

GR_supra559

First Name
Sarith
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
I received my key chains today and they look great! They were shipped out on Thursday and even with the holiday, they arrived today. The stitching is very tight and they are very high quality, very happy with this purchase!!! Thanks GR_supra559 for the great product.....

pcw

Thank you for your support and shout out.

OP
OP
GR_supra559

GR_supra559

First Name
Sarith
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Received mine yesterday and now women find me more attractive, people of all sorts find me more interesting, and I no longer get charged for extra cheese at the Burger King.

And it’s also a very well made product ?

Haha...enjoy your whopper lol

gcmak

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
6-2-2021 GR Supra Keychain 1.jpg

Got mine, it's awesome! Very high quality.
If there is a future run with the size maybe 50-60% the current size I'd probably jump on that too and use these larger ones on a bag or something else - I prefer smaller but these are very nice. Thanks!

Tsuki

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91-CF
Just to throw one more positive experience out there, I have 3 colors (black, white, and red, that might be all of them), and they're fantastic. I'm extremely particular, even more so about little stuff like this, and I'm absolutely not disappointed. They are every bit as good quality as I hoped, great stitching, and I honestly don't think they could be better. Thanks!

OP
OP
GR_supra559

GR_supra559

First Name
Sarith
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Just to throw one more positive experience out there, I have 3 colors (black, white, and red, that might be all of them), and they're fantastic. I'm extremely particular, even more so about little stuff like this, and I'm absolutely not disappointed. They are every bit as good quality as I hoped, great stitching, and I honestly don't think they could be better. Thanks!

Thank you!!!! Appreciate it
Sponsored