Hand wash car wash in Northern VA

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
I only know of Eco Car Wash at Tyson's, but I have no experience with them. I like my local car wash but they are automatic only and I'd like something easier on the paint.... thanks guys
Sponsored

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
Have you tried waterless wash? I rarely wash my cars with a hose these days unless it's filthy dirty with road salt.

I use Griot's SprayOn Carwash and it's a great way to clean your car inside your garage or where ever you don't have access to a water hose (or during water restriction). Just have a bunch of fluffy MF towels and use a liberal amount of product and only use the clean side of towel. You can use it on glass, seals, rubber too.

If you use it correctly there is no swirls or haze left on the paint.

DrRay81

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2021 Rubicon Diesel
I'm in alexandria, and over the years and with many many different cars nothing beats an at home wash. if you have access to it i'd recommend washing yourself. it really doesn't take much beyond a couple buckets, grit guards, wash mitts, and some quality car wash. I use Sonax as that was recommended by my ceramic coat guy

SunbirdGTO

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 1986 Mitsubishi Starion
I only know of Eco Car Wash at Tyson's, but I have no experience with them. I like my local car wash but they are automatic only and I'd like something easier on the paint.... thanks guys
Hey Chris. There is a manual car wash in Manassas on Rt 234 business. And I think there is another on Godwin drive as well. I have not used them, but if I remember right, there are (or at least used to be) manual bays.
Sponsored