Have the MT premiums started hitting Dealerships?

Rob901

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 STi, '23 A90-MT
a dealership just emailed me and told me they have a mt Supra arriving today supposedly. Not sure how much heā€™s asking for as I already have a cu later coming soon. Hereā€™s the link if anyone wanna check it out

https://www.toyotaofrunnemede.com/n...GR+Supra-f66421df0a0e0a937d6f38af2f9a1908.htm
$5k-15k 'market adjustment' that they aren't budging on. Also the strat blue one is just allocated, delivery sometime in December but they said they have a nocturnal one on the lot in MT

Grubb

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra 3.0 MT (Jan/2023)
Congrats man, when did you put down the deposit/get on the list?
Started looking over a month ago. Called the same dealer we bought my wifeā€™s Tacoma from. They know me so no deposit needed.

tub54500

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 MT
$5k-15k 'market adjustment' that they aren't budging on. Also the strat blue one is just allocated, delivery sometime in December but they said they have a nocturnal one on the lot in MT
Ahhh okay must be the nocturnal one then that they told me arrived. I see. A shame its a big mark up

OP
OP
muchbread

muchbread

First Name
Abad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Honda Accord 2.0T
Started looking over a month ago. Called the same dealer we bought my wifeā€™s Tacoma from. They know me so no deposit needed.
I put down a deposit at 2 dealers almost two months ago and still waiting for the good news

GravelNut22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Deposit - 23'- 3.0 Premium MT in Stratosphere Blue
Ahhh okay must be the nocturnal one then that they told me arrived. I see. A shame its a big mark up
Do you have a deposit down at any Philly area dealers? Most dealers I've spoken with are still applying mark-ups. The Delaware dealers closer to me just straight up told me they aren't likely to get any šŸ˜†

tub54500

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 MT
Do you have a deposit down at any Philly area dealers? Most dealers I've spoken with are still applying mark-ups. The Delaware dealers closer to me just straight up told me they aren't likely to get any šŸ˜†
all the philly ones that are doing it for msrp are for locals only unfortunately

kevinsnoodlehouse

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra Premium MT Stratosphere Blue
got a call from my sales rep earlier and he said they just allocated a nocturnal black for someone, build date was earlier this month and is saying realistically that car won't get here till maybe December but for sure by January, I'm #4 on the listšŸ˜„

OP
OP
muchbread

muchbread

First Name
Abad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Honda Accord 2.0T
got a call from my sales rep earlier and he said they just allocated a nocturnal black for someone, build date was earlier this month and is saying realistically that car won't get here till maybe December but for sure by January, I'm #4 on the listšŸ˜„
Im #3 on one list and #5 on another, seems like we are gonna be waiting till summer to fall :-(

Mrgolde

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nocturnal 3.0 premium MT
Iā€™m in DE as well, itā€™s not looking good for us. Iā€™m hoping some of the Baltimore dealers start getting some. Iā€™m seeing mostly NJ dealers getting allocations.

kevinsnoodlehouse

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Im #3 on one list and #5 on another, seems like we are gonna be waiting till summer to fall :-(
do you know what color preferences other people in front of you have? my rep said since all the ones in front of me have different color choices from me, potentially if the next allocation they get and if it's strato blue, I'd be next in line for it so I guess it can still be earlier ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ

He also told me how the allocation works, I didn't know this but you guys might already but how they check for allocation depends on how frequent your sales guy checks for them so if your rep doesn't contact you on the regular, you should probably start bugging them

OP
OP
muchbread

muchbread

First Name
Abad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Honda Accord 2.0T
do you know what color preferences other people in front of you have? my rep said since all the ones in front of me have different color choices from me, potentially if the next allocation they get and if it's strato blue, I'd be next in line for it so I guess it can still be earlier ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ

He also told me how the allocation works, I didn't know this but you guys might already but how they check for allocation depends on how frequent your sales guy checks for them so if your rep doesn't contact you on the regular, you should probably start bugging them
Dang I didn't know allocations went by how frequently the sales guy checks so I am definitely going to start bugging both of them as I rarely hear from them. I don't know the color preferences but my dealer did tell me that my spec is the one everyone wants which is a nocturnal 3.0 premium mt. I have been hoping that many others do not want black or back out of the list.

kevinsnoodlehouse

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Dang I didn't know allocations went by how frequently the sales guy checks so I am definitely going to start bugging both of them as I rarely hear from them. I don't know the color preferences but my dealer did tell me that my spec is the one everyone wants which is a nocturnal 3.0 premium mt. I have been hoping that many others do not want black or back out of the list.
well at least if you have a deposit with preference, they know what to look out for and if they can get the allocation, makes sense to me especially if they wanna sell.

GravelNut22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Deposit - 23'- 3.0 Premium MT in Stratosphere Blue
Iā€™m in DE as well, itā€™s not looking good for us. Iā€™m hoping some of the Baltimore dealers start getting some. Iā€™m seeing mostly NJ dealers getting allocations.
Seriously. Price, Newark Toyota World, and Hertrich in Milford were all doubtful they would receive any. Koons in Annapolis and I think Brown's in MD might get some though
Sponsored