Have the MT premiums started hitting Dealerships?

muchbread

First Name
Abad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Honda Accord 2.0T
Anyone recently hear of or get an allocation for the premium MT supra? I placed my deposit in early September at 2 dealerships in the Chicagoland area and was told I should expect an allocation anywhere from the start of the year to spring. So far heard no news from either dealer.
Sponsored

Rhane

First Name
Rhane
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT, '22 Mustang GT, '13 FR-S
Anyone recently hear of or get an allocation for the premium MT supra? I placed my deposit in early September at 2 dealerships in the Chicagoland area and was told I should expect an allocation anywhere from the start of the year to spring. So far heard no news from either dealer.
Iā€™m starting to see them trickle in. Just gotta be patient haha

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
I was gunna say a dealer posted one on one of the Facebook groups that was incoming.

Rhane

First Name
Rhane
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT, '22 Mustang GT, '13 FR-S
Keeps getting harder to be patient when I see everyone with the AT and A91 supras haha.
Yeah I completely understand. My A91 keeps getting delayed haha. I havenā€™t seen any a90 manuals actually hit dealers, but theyā€™re definitely getting allocated!

Erty

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Supra 3.0 Premium MT
I canā€™t sleep at night knowing I donā€™t have an allocation yet itā€™s kinda sad

Janice

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'17 BRZ
Me too man, me too. I'm reaching for any info I can get and just hoping.
Just got a call from a dealership in San Diego that is getting a few. I forget which dealership but itā€™ll probably be marked up from my previous SD dealership talks. They mentioned only 300 or so are getting built for the US. I donā€™t know if I would trust that figure.
Best of luck everyone!

crunchyramen

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FD RX7, 2023 Supra
Just got a call from a dealership in San Diego that is getting a few. I forget which dealership but itā€™ll probably be marked up from my previous SD dealership talks. They mentioned only 300 or so are getting built for the US. I donā€™t know if I would trust that figure.
Best of luck everyone!
Only the special A91MT is limited number.

The normal/premium manual is not limited

JTN

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nitro Yellow
Well, with only two more full months left in the calendar year it is probably not really out of the question that Magna Steyr would only build about 300 regular manual cars destined for the US market in that time frame.

OP
OP
muchbread

muchbread

First Name
Abad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Honda Accord 2.0T
Well, with only two more full months left in the calendar year it is probably not really out of the question that Magna Steyr would only build about 300 regular manual cars destined for the US market in that time frame.
I will take my 1/300 chance of getting one before spring lol

Grubb

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra 3.0 MT (Jan/2023)
Dealer called yesterday. I should have a 3.0 Premium MT, Absolute Zero by the first week of Jan/2023.
Sponsored