Have the MT premiums started hitting Dealerships?

Mrgolde

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nocturnal 3.0 premium MT
Seriously. Price, Newark Toyota World, and Hertrich in Milford were all doubtful they would receive any. Koons in Annapolis and I think Brown's in MD might get some though
Yea I hoping Koons or one of the random dealers in baltimore will get one, what type are you looking for I’ll keep an eye out.
Sponsored

trendy26

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 BMW M4CS
I have a Stratosphere M/T that I ordered last month arriving in about 4 weeks. I imagine many others will arrive in December as well.

deebo

First Name
Dor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Toyota Supra 3.0 MT
My stratosphere 3.0 MT is already here. Took delivery on the 11th.

Stvee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2007 4Runner
I have a Stratosphere M/T that I ordered last month arriving in about 4 weeks. I imagine many others will arrive in December as well.
I really hate how Toyota does their "ordering" process. I put a deposit down the first day they announced the manual back in April and still haven't heard anything.

I need to follow up with the dealer this week though. Just sold my other car to Carvana for way too much. No idea how they're still in business.

OP
OP
muchbread

muchbread

First Name
Abad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Honda Accord 2.0T
I really hate how Toyota does their "ordering" process. I put a deposit down the first day they announced the manual back in April and still haven't heard anything.

I need to follow up with the dealer this week though. Just sold my other car to Carvana for way too much. No idea how they're still in business.
I was thinking of selling my car through Carvana when my supra got here, how does that work? Do they give you a check upon getting the vehicle?

Stvee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2007 4Runner
I was thinking of selling my car through Carvana when my supra got here, how does that work? Do they give you a check upon getting the vehicle?
As long as you're honest on the form when applying for a quote its super easy. They showed up, quickly inspected the car and drove it around the block then handed me a check. They were here for less than 20 minutes before I was handed the check. They didn't even bother to open the hood up.

They ended up giving me ~$500 higher than the highest private party KBB value so it was much easier than dealing with facebook trolls for weeks.

kevinsnoodlehouse

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra Premium MT Stratosphere Blue

forreal dude smh..

trendy26

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 BMW M4CS

I mean my ordering process was a bit simple. I work for Toyota so it’s pretty seamless and the 12-14% no haggle discount is quite the perk.
Sponsored