First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 C8 Corvette Z51 2LT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Nice! Looks awesome!
thanks...love your pics...great area and setting!

I've been meaning to take a drive out to Saguaro National Park (about 15 miles away) to take some pics of my Supra there....
Sponsored

jeffdav8

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium

I've been meaning to take a drive out to Saguaro National Park (about 15 miles away) to take some pics of my Supra there....
That's a great idea, and the car would look awesome there!

akasonny

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium (Downshift Blue)
That looks awesome Steven! And it's the exact same color and kind as our Supra in Sierra Vista! We took ours on a drive to Tombstone and Bisbee to get some cool pics of it.
Where did you purchase yours? We got ours from Sierra Toyota in Sierra Vista.

IMG_3836.jpeg

IMG_3837.jpeg

IMG_3983.jpeg
Looks familiar!

I drove to Phoenix for mine as everybody else wanted full MSRP for them...and local dealerships had a hard time getting them—waiting for the new 2.0 for 2021 I suspect.

Tucson has a nice tune shop if you’re so inclined. The owner claims his dyno’s at 610 whp so far.

akasonny

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

Call ahead...they may be closed.

jeffdav8

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Looks familiar!

I drove to Phoenix for mine as everybody else wanted full MSRP for them...and local dealerships had a hard time getting them—waiting for the new 2.0 for 2021 I suspect.

Tucson has a nice tune shop if you’re so inclined. The owner claims his dyno’s at 610 whp so far.
I can't imagine the Supra with 610 hp! Insane! Unfortunately, we paid MSRP for ours back in late November, when they were still relatively hard to come by. We should have done more research. But we do love the car. And I think you're absolutely correct about people waiting for the 2021s. But how much more money are they projected to cost? And will the new ones make ours irrelevant on resale?

akasonny

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I can't imagine the Supra with 610 hp! Insane! Unfortunately, we paid MSRP for ours back in late November, when they were still relatively hard to come by. We should have done more research. But we do love the car. And I think you're absolutely correct about people waiting for the 2021s. But how much more money are they projected to cost? And will the new ones make ours irrelevant on resale?
I think their draw is based on the belief they’ll be less expensive than the 3.0. Maybe but how much less with the loss of 100 hp. Guess we’ll see.

ChupaKoopa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2005Supercharged Tacoma, 2014 turbo brz
I have a downshift blue just moved back to Tucson a few days ago. Hoping to meet up with some more owners in the area. There are quite a few owners in Houston where I'm from and I havnt seen a supra here yet.

akasonny

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I have a downshift blue just moved back to Tucson a few days ago. Hoping to meet up with some more owners in the area. There are quite a few owners in Houston where I'm from and I havnt seen a supra here yet.
I’m local also DS Blue

Lendo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium (sold)
Bumping this to see if any locals in Vegas want to get together for a meetup and cruise.

MrSpyV

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
Hi! I think I saw you driving around Northwest Vegas a couple days ago. Went for a Valley of Fire shake down cruise yesterday.

FA09F2E9-E19A-41B7-AE38-7853D6495EF3.jpeg

Lendo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium (sold)
Nice! What year is yours?

Was likely me depending on how far north it was.