First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91-CF, 1998 GSX
We have both in stock and on sale ;)

-Josh
Looking for a good price on this setup. AA catted dp and hks exhaust (the valved one - not the turbo). I saw the dp on sale a few months ago for around $1250 shipped so hoping to get a similar deal
Sponsored

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
Looking for a good price on this setup. AA catted dp and hks exhaust (the valved one - not the turbo). I saw the dp on sale a few months ago for around $1250 shipped so hoping to get a similar deal
I can do that :)

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Feel free to message us.

-Josh

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23ā€™ 3.0 Base
Check with Mike at XPH. He always has the best prices!

Bug2th

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91-CF, 1998 GSX
Both HKS exhausts on this car retain the valve
hmm. So I guess Iā€™m not sure what the difference is. I mainly donā€™t want to through any odd errors. Iā€™m in California but most likely moving to Oregon before the next smog check (wink wink) so want the most bang/power for the buck.

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23ā€™ 3.0 Base
hmm. So I guess Iā€™m not sure what the difference is. I mainly donā€™t want to through any odd errors. Iā€™m in California but most likely moving to Oregon before the next smog check (wink wink) so want the most bang/power for the buck.
There is very little power for buck with the catback. Want power? Downpipe +tune/JB. The HKS super turbo is a quiet, single muffler. The other is two smaller mufflers and a little louder. Donā€™t buy it for power, but it for looks and sound. Have you done a downpipe?

Bug2th

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91-CF, 1998 GSX
There is very little power for buck with the catback. Want power? Downpipe +tune/JB. The HKS super turbo is a quiet, single muffler. The other is two smaller mufflers and a little louder. Donā€™t buy it for power, but it for looks and sound. Have you done a downpipe?
looking to get dp and exhaust but still want the best option for power without annoying the neighbors too much. Currently have jb+ but will be upgrading to jb4 and getting it tuned too. This is for a ā€˜22.

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23ā€™ 3.0 Base
looking to get dp and exhaust but still want the best option for power without annoying the neighbors too much. Currently have jb+ but will be upgrading to jb4 and getting it tuned too. This is for a ā€˜22.
You might be surprised with the AA downpipe on the stock exhaust. Itā€™s a bit louder. Good tone.

Thetruth4214

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Turbulence Gray
In my head this sounds incredible but I canā€™t seem to find that exact combo anywhere. Anyone have that combo and are willing to post some videos of revs and flybys?!
I'm a bit late to the party but I have this exact setup. I have a sound clip on my IG if you want to hear it @cmuntz21

TheLunarTik

First Name
Smitty
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota GR Supra 3.0 Launch Edition
In my head this sounds incredible but I canā€™t seem to find that exact combo anywhere. Anyone have that combo and are willing to post some videos of revs and flybys?!
I have this exact set up. Let me know what you need.
Sponsored