• ā›”ļø EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ā›”ļø 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Hood vent samples

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
Absolutely zero emissions from the vent when stationary, which I suppose was predictable.

FLIR_20220614_035245_556.jpg

Hot point on the road at the end of the driveway. Also predictable based on the perspective of the picture. Video isn't worth sharing. As I don't want hang a $1k phone out of the window when driving, which is what the camera plugs into, I ordered a USB-C extension cable that should work. I'll rig up some way to mount the camera on the outside of the vehicle so I can get a video and some pictures while driving. I may need to wait until it's less than 100 degrees outside to really get a good idea of what, if anything, is coming out of there at speed, but I'll try! I've seen so much speculation and so many different answers about it, I'm interested in putting it to bed.

I'd still be interested in smoking it to verify the pathway is open, @zrk, if you're willing.
I haven't forgotten about this. I have the cable and rigged up a mount to hold the camera outside while in motion. I'm just waiting for a cool day or night when I'm not otherwise engaged to get the pictures.
Sponsored

Sam85

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1995 MKIV Toyota Supra 6MT, 2020 MKV Toyota Zupra
any updates on this?

OverRev

First Name
Perry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 SUPRA
following, I do model parts for cars and it's not a simple process with all the clip structure build to match perfectly. good products worth the wait, any update will be appreciated.

OP
OP
DR.Tuning

DR.Tuning

First Name
WANG
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0L Turbo & 2015 Veloster Turbo
following, I do model parts for cars and it's not a simple process with all the clip structure build to match perfectly. good products worth the wait, any update will be appreciated.
finally we find a professional guy~~ tks

RAWSupra

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
i went to purchase but looks like you only sell to United States ... im in UK

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra A90 Edition
i went to purchase but looks like you only sell to United States ... im in UK
if youā€™re having any issues you can dm them on instagram @atriumconcepts

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra A90 Edition
On the website, the material is described as OEM style plastic. Exactly, what material are you using to print the parts? ASA/PETg/ABS/PLA/PC/PP/Nylon/CF? Have you considered the material UV resistance, temperature sensitivity and solvent resistance (i.e. color fade, thermal deformation, and brittleness) ?
The material is PP (PP+EPDM-TV20). They are not printed but they are actually made with injection molding. Then they get painted.
Sponsored