• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Hood vent samples

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
Can I be second?

Antiq8ted_Ex0

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Yeah, I want to be number 3

SupraJay

First Name
Jasson
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra MKV
So these will clip on like the OEM right? If yes I’d be down to get a pair.

GarGaMeL05

First Name
Nam N.
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91 CF Edition
Exactly what I'm looking for. Need the front vents too please!!!!

GTGallop

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 2.0 Rennisance Red
Looks good but what is their function and purpose? They sit OUTSIDE of the gasket that seals the hood between the engine bay and fenders.

The easy way to see if they make any difference would be to stick a thermometer under the hood and drive around. Then pop your vents out completely and repeat. Any difference? I'd want to know the numbers before making this purchase because (aside from aesthetics) I can't see what problem they solve.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
aside from aesthetics
This is it.

Though, there is airflow under the hood gasket obviously. The airflow from the radiator and side vents in the front very clearly allows flow into the engine bay itself. However, there are only a couple of holes in the skeleton of the hood that allows for air to vent through. These definitely will not show any difference. If you are actually looking to reduce IATs/improve airflow under the hood, the Verus hood louver is what you're after.

Elektro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
17 i3 94ah, 22 Supra 2.0
The 2.0 has trim plates instead of vents and they look pretty good. If the airflow isn't so great anyways that could be an option.

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
This is it.

Though, there is airflow under the hood gasket obviously. The airflow from the radiator and side vents in the front very clearly allows flow into the engine bay itself. However, there are only a couple of holes in the skeleton of the hood that allows for air to vent through. These definitely will not show any difference. If you are actually looking to reduce IATs/improve airflow under the hood, the Verus hood louver is what you're after.
Has anyone ever fogged it to see if this path actually exists and what volume it can move? I can stick my finger in there and feel the breaks in the skeleton of the hood between the compartments. I don't smoke, or I would light up a cigarette and see what happens.

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
The 2.0 has trim plates instead of vents and they look pretty good. If the airflow isn't so great anyways that could be an option.
Really? Didn't know that, but there's a lot I don't know. Can you share pics of the plates?
Sponsored