How can I identify the horn wire under the hood without removing the front bumper?

AMBLERBOB

First Name
STAN
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR SUPRA
i would like to tap into the horn wire for another horn.
Sponsored

Munkeeboi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Tesla S 100D, 2023 Volvo XC90 Recharge
it's a red/gray wire but not sure you'll be able to trace it from the hood side. You'll need to take off the bumper

Hexel

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Must remove bumper to get at wiring for horn- first change I made when I received the car

OP
OP

AMBLERBOB

First Name
STAN
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR SUPRA
it's a red/gray wire but not sure you'll be able to trace it from the hood side. You'll need to take off the bumper
Thank you' however there has to be a wire that runs from the steering wheel under the hood to the horn. If I could locate it, I could tap into it and not have to remove the bumper.

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
Thank you' however there has to be a wire that runs from the steering wheel under the hood to the horn. If I could locate it, I could tap into it and not have to remove the bumper.
~ following

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
the horn wires from the horn will run to the ecu. You’ll need to find where they come from the ecu to a relay.
Sponsored