How often do you see other MKVs in the wild?

Bread1267

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium Supra (Sold), 2018 F80 M3 Comp
Here in NoVA I see maybe 1 a week. Some are repeats. I know of 7 individual examples within 10 miles of me.
I bet I have seen you before cruising on 270/495...

I swear I see at least one supra a week and it makes me happy every time haha.
Sponsored

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
Funny thing, I went to visit my parents a couple weeks ago in their small Iowa town and saw one the first day.
🙏 There are no coincidences, God himself wants you to own a Supra 🙏

At Automotion in Wisconsin Dells, May 19-20, I personally counted twelve in total (photos on FB suggest there might be couple more), by far the most I've seen in one city, but only one or two are from the area. In Madison and Dane County there's only a handful of others, and I almost never see them. These cars feel even more special when you live in an area where they are few and far between, and most people don't even know what it is, but they love it when they see it. Bonus points if you have the only A91 in town 😁

AyeBird

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bagged 9th gen Accord and hopefully, an A90.
I live in San Diego, maybe one or two a month at the most.
There's usually one or two at SCCA autocrosses in Lake Hellsinore though.
The dealer I bought it from said they only got two a year.
We must live in different parts of San Diego because I see A90s like they’re Toyota Camrys lol.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
We must live in different parts of San Diego because I see A90s like they’re Toyota Camrys lol.
That would make sense in y’all‘s area. Population and $$$. Apparently smart people too! I see the majority at track days. Which I’m thrilled more people are enjoying the 💩 of these incredible machines. I’m currently having Supra sighting withdrawals during our off (track) season 😭

Syeeee

First Name
Sye
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR 3.0 Premium
C8s must be as basic as civics I assume then

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0

AyeBird

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bagged 9th gen Accord and hopefully, an A90.
That would make sense in y’all‘s area. Population and $$$. Apparently smart people too! I see the majority at track days. Which I’m thrilled more people are enjoying the 💩 of these incredible machines. I’m currently having Supra sighting withdrawals during our off (track) season 😭
I would also like to add “social media influencers” and the military to the list :)

C8s must be as basic as civics I assume then
I think there was a misinterpretation in what I said. I’m not comparing the Supra to the Camry. I’m saying, I encounter A90s in the wild as often as I encounter Camrys in the wild. As for C8s, I don’t encounter a lot of them but when I do, it’s usually in the ghetto parts of town, for some reason…

Actually, Tesla

Tesla's were the new civics when I lived in San Diego as well 🙄
This x1000

Exertim

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
I would also like to add “social media influencers” and the military to the list :)
Can confirm. I'm over at Fort Gordon GA and I've seen three other MK5's along with a MK4 in the last four months that I've been here.

On the off chance that the pristine red MK4 Supra with the "93SUPRA" plate is on here - we need to get together so I can admire your ride in person instead of just in passing.

Brazuca

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
Richmond, VA.
Have seen like 6 in the past 2 yrs.
Come be my friend, please, Supra owners.

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0, 2023 Toyota GRC Core
Maybe 1 a week when I do drive it for more than 15m. I hadn't been driving much lately, but I know of like 4 others in the area and I think I've seen all of them over the course of a year. I've seen one of them twice in a month. But in a year's time, I've seen maybe 10 and they are the same ppl usually.

Actually I saw a gray one two days ago and dude didn't even see me. Threw my arm out the window and everything, haha. I think his passenger saw. I then barely noticed a red one (I was guilty and didn't see him in time to wave, oops). And that's probably the most I've seen in a day here.

Tons of dime a dozen challengers, chargers and mustangs. I see more Alfa Romeros than Supras.

I'm in the PNW, WA area.
Whereabout? We have "clusters". Some folks in the south around Puyallup and Tacoma, and a group of us in the north and eastside.

Hien

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium (Nocturnal, Automatic)
I only see one in the wild every 2 months or so out here in the Raleigh, NC area.

The most I've seen at Cars and Coffee is about 5 at one time and that was once.

Back in the Scottsdale, AZ area I saw more super cars than Supras. Similar to what someone's else here mentioned.
Im out in Clayton with a few other Supra's

John8

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Nitro, FJ Cruiser 2012
I notice the local dealer has I think 4 Supra coming in but they are all spoken for. And now I rarely see any on the road. (just north of Tucson a few miles but close enough and when going through Tucson, AZ). Nice to see some others but doesn't happen much here. And I read that they are hard to get now, few available. I wonder if producing is low due to manufacture capacity or they want to keep the numbers low.

JoshuaQ

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
@romanLegion9574 I live in the Spanaway/Puyallup/Frederickson area. Basically the 176th, Canyon and the meridian is where I'm often "cruising" (aka take the long way to show off the car).

I've seen a red one (tinted windows), black one (multiple times, exhaust and probably more), silver/gray (seems stock) and a white one (Someone recognized them, he's from around here and Supra is his grocery getter?)

Seen a couple of them multiple times.
Sponsored