How to remove??

GoldenEye

First Name
Golden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
I tried getting this piece off for an hour! WTF!! Non premium, is there some sort of magic trick, HELP!
IMG_2572.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
GoldenEye

GoldenEye

First Name
Golden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
Do I really have to take off the whole bumper?!

OP
OP
GoldenEye

GoldenEye

First Name
Golden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
There are legit ZERO videos or schematics on the this!

damnsupra

First Name
evan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
supra, s15, r34 gtr. gr corolla :]
you do have to remove the bumper, why are you trying to take it off?

OP
OP
GoldenEye

GoldenEye

First Name
Golden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
That’s a muthafugga! I see a light from the engine bay inlet, thought I could modify it for some cooler air…. on the non-premium there’s no radar, if you remove it, there’s a direct opening to the tube that leads straight to the air filter. I figured I could take that out Dremel it out so it’s open and have free flowing air to straight to the filter.

racebuild

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW
That’s a muthafugga! I see a light from the engine bay inlet, thought I could modify it for some cooler air…. on the non-premium there’s no radar, if you remove it, there’s a direct opening to the tube that leads straight to the air filter. I figured I could take that out Dremel it out so it’s open and have free flowing air to straight to the filter.
I too wanted a fresh flowing air source to the intake inlet. Made a thread about it here . Doesn’t show too much of the snorkel but took a 3” hole saw to the flat section of the radiator cowl, mounted a 3” flange to it and made a air scoop to divert air flow into the tubing.

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
Yeah, I think it was bolted on from the other side of the bumper.
Bumper removal isn't impossible to do.. even I (clumsy dummy at best) did it on my own.. with zero scratch.

If you're planning to do something real stupid like paint it red or something, god is sending you a message to stop right there..:bat:

OP
OP
GoldenEye

GoldenEye

First Name
Golden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
Prolly no one is looking at this thread, but If you're interested, DON'T BOTHER! I spent a whole fucking day trying to fit pipes and tubes going towards the pass side and these bitches made it so tight even a pencil dick wouldn't fit.........back to square one.......fml.........

racebuild

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW

racebuild

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW
I saw his post, looks good but I'm trying to go down the opposite way, not towards the toyota logo, but away from it down to the bumper grille...
If you wanna go that route you need to take off the bumper and headlight, from there can cut into the brake duct vent to route a hose.

OP
OP
GoldenEye

GoldenEye

First Name
Golden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
I got the hose in today, 2 1/2” flexible PVC pipe. Gonna tackle this in the morning.