• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

HRE C109 | Three-Piece

SVTBAIT

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'96 RZ-S & '98 RZ
HRE C109 | MK5 Supra Fitment

For those interested in a set of three-piece HRE wheels for their Mk V Supra, look no further.

Built specifically for a Mk. V Supra, they have a flush fitment that solves the slightly sunken in factory specs while not being overly aggressive.

These are finished with satin grey faces, polished lips, and use HRE titanium fasteners.

F: 19x9.5 +30

R: 19x10.5 +30

Asking $4,300

Feel free to message me any questions. I have lots more pictures, too.

IMG_3650.JPG

IMG_4075 2.JPG

IMG_4098 2.JPG
IMG_9425.JPG
Sponsored

OneFastDoc

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Nissan GT-R, 2016 BMW M3
Any pics of them mounted on a Supra (or at least places in front of the stock wheels to get an idea of what it would look like)?

OP
OP

SVTBAIT

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'96 RZ-S & '98 RZ
I don't have any mounted pictures, although if needed I could have a Photoshop done up quickly.

Let me know how else I can help!

superd6199

First Name
Dang
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra Edition, RC-F, CT200h F-Sport, GS350 F-Sport, Integra Type R
Can someone find this man some wheels? He’s pulling up some stuff 6-8 months ago ☠?
Sponsored