Hydrographic Carbon Fiber Emblems?

maybeialways

First Name
Becky
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium Supra
Has anyone bought these badges from this eBay seller before? The American Panda badges seem to always be sold out and my rear emblem is cracked from the previous owner.

I spotted these that I thought looked good and would match the CF elsewhere on my car.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/154419486411

Open to any other suggestions as well. Preferably either all black (like American Panda), true carbon fiber, or Toyota Katakana ones if anyone has solid leads.

Thanks!
Screenshot_20220504-234639.png
Sponsored

Jackyl tm

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Edition, C230, Mazda Protege
Has anyone bought these badges from this eBay seller before? The American Panda badges seem to always be sold out and my rear emblem is cracked from the previous owner.

I spotted these that I thought looked good and would match the CF elsewhere on my car.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/154419486411

Open to any other suggestions as well. Preferably either all black (like American Panda), true carbon fiber, or Toyota Katakana ones if anyone has solid leads.

Thanks!
Screenshot_20220504-234639.png
I don't know about these "exact" ones, however I've bought cf bmw badges from ebay before at around the same price point and they turned yellow and faded in a pretty short time

OP
OP
maybeialways

maybeialways

First Name
Becky
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium Supra
I don't know about these "exact" ones, however I've bought cf bmw badges from ebay before at around the same price point and they turned yellow and faded in a pretty short time
That's what I'm worried about with anything vinyl or not real metal. I live in SoCal, so sun bleaching is a major concern.

Jackyl tm

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Edition, C230, Mazda Protege
That's what I'm worried about with anything vinyl or not real metal. I live in SoCal, so sun bleaching is a major concern.
Ive had the ap badges for awhile now Nad so far they've held up well. Keep checking his site and they will come available again

OP
OP
maybeialways

maybeialways

First Name
Becky
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium Supra
Ive had the ap badges for awhile now Nad so far they've held up well. Keep checking his site and they will come available again
I followed them on Instagram today with notifications so fingers crossed it's soon that they restock. I hate having an emblem that looks all cracked. 🙃