OP
BMWAF

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
AliExpress.. Saving you money but costing you time, effort and stress. 🙄

EDIT: Seller has offered a full refund as they can't supply what they are advertising. FFS. The search begins anew.

Screenshot - 24.04.03 at 06.07.30PM.png
Sponsored

Gargle my Gabagool

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra
I feel your pain. For an OEM or OEM+ look it’s 1-1.5k USD unless you’re willing to grab one of the tacky weird overlays that sit on the stock matte black plastic. I might bite the bullet and just do Seibon myself.

Also love the Adro kit but I don’t like the rear diffuser from it at all, it’s chunky as shit and doesn’t match the car at all

OP
OP
BMWAF

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
I feel your pain. For an OEM or OEM+ look it’s 1-1.5k USD unless you’re willing to grab one of the tacky weird overlays that sit on the stock matte black plastic. I might bite the bullet and just do Seibon myself.

Also love the Adro kit but I don’t like the rear diffuser from it at all, it’s chunky as shit and doesn’t match the car at all
Yeah.. other than the OEM Seibon, I'm liking the look of the Aero Republic (or a replica thereof) but I've never heard of them. Anybody know anything about them? Fitment? Reputation? Etc.

And yes I agree with you, the more I see the Adro diffuser, the less I like it.

Nothing is ever easy!

OP
OP
BMWAF

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
UPDATE: So the first AliExpress seller was dodgy af. They discussion got stupider and stupider and eventually they wanted to charge me more for what we had agreed.. after I had actually "bought" it.

Funnily enough, I had another look and found a new seller who looks more legit (maybe) and have pulled the trigger. It's also cheaper than the first one with better shipping and a quicker ETA.

jb_mkv

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2023 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Here's a closer look at the Adro diffuser on my car. I'm happy with it, and I think it balances out the taller uprights. Exhaust isn't as recessed as I thought it would be, and I think the burnt tips still help them stand out. Totally understand this is (pun not intended) not for everybody but I hope it helps people make their decision.

I actually got to see the Seibon diffuser on a couple other Supras recently. Just FYI, their diffuser doesn't come with pre-drilled holes for the sensors, so you'll have to do that prior to installing - at least that's what the 2 owners told me. Fitment seemed good but I honestly wasn't looking too closely. I'll take some close up pics next time I see them. They looked great from afar.

DSC01558-Enhanced-NR (1).jpg

Here's a side by side comparison of OEM vs Adro. You can see that the diffuser lines up with the wing now but it is definitely a very chonky butt.
IMG_4321.PNG

Last edited:

Bigboss

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 civic FK7 sport, supra 3.0 premium
Here's a closer look at the Adro diffuser on my car. I'm happy with it, and I think it balances out the taller uprights. Exhaust isn't as recessed as I thought it would be, and I think the burnt tips still help them stand out. Totally understand this is (pun not intended) not for everybody but I hope it helps people make their decision.

I actually got to see the Seibon diffuser on a couple other Supras recently. Just FYI, their diffuser doesn't come with pre-drilled holes for the sensors, so you'll have to do that prior to installing - at least that's what the 2 owners told me. Fitment seemed good but I honestly wasn't looking too closely. I'll take some close up pics next time I see them. They looked great from afar.

Here's a side by side comparison of OEM vs Adro. You can see that the diffuser lines up with the wing now but it is definitely a very chonky butt.
IMG_4321.PNG
Did they have the v2 seibon diffuser? I always see they have the outlines for the sensors but i would hate that its still not cut out

jb_mkv

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2023 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Did they have the v2 seibon diffuser? I always see they have the outlines for the sensors but i would hate that its still not cut out
Oh, I didn't know there were two versions to be honest! I don't know which one they had.

lucky phil

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra GTS 2024 MT, Kia Stonic GT, Mazda CX5 GT SP
Looks good apart from those US spec side reflectors that look less than optimal. Pity about those useless things on the US cars. Not that easy to delete either but paint matching them would be my intention if we had them here.

Phil

GRMan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Too many

IMG_4321.PNG
Beautiful...the wing and the diffuser paired up very nicely

GRMan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Too many
UPDATE: So the first AliExpress seller was dodgy af. They discussion got stupider and stupider and eventually they wanted to charge me more for what we had agreed.. after I had actually "bought" it.

Funnily enough, I had another look and found a new seller who looks more legit (maybe) and have pulled the trigger. It's also cheaper than the first one with better shipping and a quicker ETA.
Mate, those knockoffs are all from the same factory or a factory nearby with the same build quality in China....just branded differently. Buy JDM aero parts if you want perfect fitment. JDM aero mostly have perfect fitment but they are $$$,

In addition, a lot of those carbon knockoffs only have carbon fibre on the outer layer and fiberglass on the inner layer.

OP
OP
BMWAF

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
Mate, those knockoffs are all from the same factory or a factory nearby with the same build quality in China....just branded differently.
Yeah. That's what I figure. The price was over 50% cheaper than a "genuine" OEM replica so I figured I'd just roll the dice. Also, this seller offers free returns (including shipping) so other than the long wait, I figure I can't really go all that wrong. đŸ€·â€â™‚ïž
Sponsored