I'm a sales manager for a Toyota dealership - AMA

jchall30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra A91 Refraction 2021 Lexus UX250H
Well that wasn’t me so I guess there are 3 around the area. Guess we will have to both turn them in. Lol. Crazy when you think this area could have 3 considering there are only 500 blue ones
Sponsored

ijrebuck

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tesla Model 3 Performance
Well that wasn’t me so I guess there are 3 around the area. Guess we will have to both turn them in. Lol. Crazy when you think this area could have 3 considering there are only 500 blue ones
yea it's pretty crazy to be honest

TeaTango

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Absolute Zero '21 Supra 3.0 premium
So which one of you guys did I see driving north on Tate's creek a week or two ago? :p

jchall30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra A91 Refraction 2021 Lexus UX250H
Not me. Mines been in Louisville getting ppf and ceramic coating done

Azure

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Looking for Supra
what do you think would be reasonable to offer on a 2020 (this one is a premium)? one for sale near me around 50k but price seems really close to the 2021's.

I don't even need the premium options so it might make sense for me to just wait unless I could get this 2020 below 50 out the door

max

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stinger (no more......)
What is up with all the KY folks????? I used to live in winchester in the corner house on Calloway st......."ex-wife" had a white Merc S550 in the driveway.

I am off Tates creek and currently drive blue Stinger.......went to Green's Saturday and fired up the Nitro yellow 3.0 as well as the grey 2.0. Still have not made up mind which to go with. I know the 3.0 makes the most "emotional" sense to me but the 2.0 makes the most "practical' sense. Will never see a track or strip. Just miss the 2-seat sports car since having the RX-7.

Looking for honest ownership reviews including the good and bad.....if you want to hit me up in message form instead of the forum, please do....

will be doing my taxes if I dont' respond in a timely manner.....LOL

ijrebuck

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tesla Model 3 Performance
So which one of you guys did I see driving north on Tate's creek a week or two ago? :p
Not me either

@max, I have no problem giving feedback on owning this vehicle, but are there any particular questions you want answered? Kinda hard to just open endedly review it.

There are a few annoyances but they are liveable or fixable. The only thing that really bothers me right now is that my ecu is locked so I can’t tune my car, if you’re into that kinda modding

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
The only Supra I'm considering is a 2021 3.0 Premium. I'd consider the 2.0 if it had LSD, adaptive suspension and three pedals.
As it is, I'm leaning towards a CPO M2 Comp since a manual is available.
get the m2 then!

supraboi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A70, GS300

Cruzifer

First Name
Valente
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra (Renaissance Red 2.0)
If any of you from KY happen to roll around in Cincinnati give me a holla lol. I haven't seen any Supras on the road since I got mine in October.
Love the A91s by the way, wish I could have gotten one.