psimzia

First Name
Pritesh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV5 Supra 2020, 08 Mustang GT (Steeda Cold Air), Lexus ES350
Hello,
After Installing Charge Pipe and Cold Air Intake, i took the car for a small spin (3 Miles) No CEL. After i arrived Home opened the Hood to make sure everything is good i noticed one of the Sensor was little Loose so, i connected properly, I turned On the Car again after 20Min i get CEL. I checked all the Sensors and they are Plugged in fine, all the Tubes are properly secured. What could be the issue ? it is really bothering me. Do i have to just clear the CEL once i am all set ? how do i Clear the CEL ? pls Help.
Thank You.
Sponsored

psimzia

First Name
Pritesh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Do you have stock or aftermarket exhaust? Did you notice a decrease in the "pops" and "bangs" sound after installing this?
Another forum member said that there was a decrease in sound after installing this. Can u confirm?
i'll take it back, Pops and Bangs are now Louder, i just did not rev enough as it was late evening and did not wanted to rev over 2.5 RPM. Thank You.

Tsar

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Hello,
After Installing Charge Pipe and Cold Air Intake, i took the car for a small spin (3 Miles) No CEL. After i arrived Home opened the Hood to make sure everything is good i noticed one of the Sensor was little Loose so, i connected properly, I turned On the Car again after 20Min i get CEL. I checked all the Sensors and they are Plugged in fine, all the Tubes are properly secured. What could be the issue ? it is really bothering me. Do i have to just clear the CEL once i am all set ? how do i Clear the CEL ? pls Help.
Thank You.
There shouldn't be any CELs for installing an intake and charge pipes. Assuming you plugged everything back the same way and tightened all the clamps. What's the code though? People will be able to help you better if they actually know what the car is throwing. Otherwise we might as well be guessing - maybe the gas cap is loose :dunno:

psimzia

First Name
Pritesh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
There shouldn't be any CELs for installing an intake and charge pipes. Assuming you plugged everything back the same way and tightened all the clamps. What's the code though? People will be able to help you better if they actually know what the car is throwing. Otherwise we might as well be guessing - maybe the gas cap is loose :dunno:
All the Clamps are properly tightened up, All Sensors are secured plugged in. There is no Error Code showing on the Dash Board Except CEL. I might have to check Gas Cap again when i go back home after work.

Neo1967

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
Hello,
Thank You.
Do you have any other aftermarket mods on the car? Which sensor was loose? Did you check to see if any of the other sensors are loose or not plugged in like maybe you forgot to plug one back in?
What is the error code it is giving you?

Neo1967

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
Hello,
Thank You.
Anyone else having this issue with Injen power package after installation?

Neo1967

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
All the Clamps are properly tightened up, All Sensors are secured plugged in. There is no Error Code showing on the Dash Board Except CEL. I might have to check Gas Cap again when i go back home after work.
You will need a OBD2 scanner to read the code...

psimzia

First Name
Pritesh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Do you have any other aftermarket mods on the car? Which sensor was loose? Did you check to see if any of the other sensors are loose or not plugged in like maybe you forgot to plug one back in?
What is the error code it is giving you?
I don't have any other After Market Mod besides Cold Air Intake and Charge Pipe, The Sensor which was Loose is Located in Charge Pipe (towards Left which has 2 Clips in that sensor), Later I pushed it in and heard "Click" and its all the way in now. All other Sensors are plugged in properly i triple checked it. I went to Notification in "8 Inch Screen on the Dashboard" and i don't see any Error codes, i even checked Engine check in Dashboard and its all Green "OK".
I really appreciate your input. thank You. if any other suggestion pls let me know. i was thinking to take it to mechanic to clear the CEL sometimes this week since i see Dashboard is all "OK" in Green.
Thank You.

Neo1967

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
I don't have any other After Market Mod besides Cold Air Intake and Charge Pipe, The Sensor which was Loose is Located in Charge Pipe (towards Left which has 2 Clips in that sensor), Later I pushed it in and heard "Click" and its all the way in now. All other Sensors are plugged in properly i triple checked it. I went to Notification in "8 Inch Screen on the Dashboard" and i don't see any Error codes, i even checked Engine check in Dashboard and its all Green "OK".
I really appreciate your input. thank You. if any other suggestion pls let me know. i was thinking to take it to mechanic to clear the CEL sometimes this week since i see Dashboard is all "OK" in Green.
Thank You.
So..the CEL light is gone?

Sauceii

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A90 Pemium
Not yet, CEL is still there.
Buy a OBDLink Mx+ and save yourself the trip to a shop and reset the code yourself . It’s like 99$ on amazon and you definitely should have your own scanner for the future to save you time and troubles and money

psimzia

First Name
Pritesh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Buy a OBDLink Mx+ and save yourself the trip to a shop and reset the code yourself . It’s like 99$ on amazon and you definitely should have your owner scanner for the future to save you time and troubles and money
Thank you very much.

Sauceii

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A90 Pemium
Thank you very much.
No problem it’s fairly simple to use as well . Just make sure and hit the start button 3 times quickly without your foot on the brake to enter diagnostic mode . This will allow you to reset the code with the reader. If you just press it once like normal it will only be in accessory mode and won’t read correctly or be able to reset the code . Shoot me a dm when you get it if you need any help had member on here help me with the same thing . Was trying to reset in accessory mode and not diagnostic mode haha

Sauceii

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A90 Pemium
Incase you’re wondering exactly what one this is the packaging

96D7CE36-B696-43C3-B2F2-DB3A20741D03.jpeg

psimzia

First Name
Pritesh
Threads
Reaction score