Insurance repair in Nevada

Count Mackula

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
I bought my Supra in August 2020... Nearly half a year goes by and some f*cking c*cksucker hits the side of my car.
(what pisses me off is that I park the furthest away from the entrance in parking lots and some idiot still hit it. I believe it's a hater)

It's a very slight scratch, but noticeable. I plan on getting it repaired and its in Las Vegas.

Are there any reputable car repair shops in Las Vegas that you guys would recommend?

tempImage7avmjg.png

tempImageIupveq.png

tempImage6yiQov.png
Sponsored

Neo1967

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
F*CKIN Haters! Same issue I have with my car..where to park so that some A**hole hater doesn't vandalize it or damage it just out of spite! DAMN that SUCKS! I feel for you brother! Good luck finding someone reputable!

FastRice

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A 91 Supra, 2002 Acura NSX, 1989 Turbo Trans Am
Go to AutoNation collision on Sahara theyā€™re Toyota certified and tell them Bryan Rice sent you.

OP
OP

Count Mackula

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
F*CKIN Haters! Same issue I have with my car..where to park so that some A**hole hater doesn't vandalize it or damage it just out of spite! DAMN that SUCKS! I feel for you brother! Good luck finding someone reputable!
Yeah, I nearly had a heart attack. Ugh
Thank you! Bums me out because I have a feeling this wonā€™t be the last time. Iā€™ve owned many cars over the years and all of them were nice. Never had an incident where some dickhead hit my car like this. I honest to god knew this car was gonna get vandalized since it garners so much hate. And I barely had this car for six months. ?ā€ā™‚

Neo1967

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
Yeah, I nearly had a heart attack. Ugh

Thank you! Bums me out because I have a feeling this wonā€™t be the last time. Iā€™ve owned many cars over the years and all of them were nice. Never had an incident where some dickhead hit my car like this. I honest to god knew this car was gonna get vandalized since it garners so much hate. And I barely had this car for six months. ?ā€ā™‚
Yea bums me out too just looking at it and thinking about it! I am now so paranoid that I check my car when it is parked in my work parking lot every 30 minutes now just because of your incident!
Good luck with it brother hope this it the first and last incident you will have with it!

Neo1967

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
Were you able to find an auto body shop to fix it? What was the estimate for the damage?

MCSeverino

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2020 Hyundai Palisade Limited
I live in Vegas too. Odds are it was hit by a shitty driver versus being vandalized. The vast majority of people couldn't care less what you drive. It's not like a $50-$60k car here even sticks out here, and this place has by far the worst drivers I have ever seen.

That looks like someone swung too wide trying to get into a parking spot. Do you really think someone gave you a little sideswipe with their car just because?

OP
OP

Count Mackula

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Were you able to find an auto body shop to fix it? What was the estimate for the damage?
Iā€™m going to use the auto shop the gentleman mentioned further up. I havenā€™t yet... I just talked to the insurance guy and they gave me an estimate. Still not fixed yet. Iā€™m curious if theyā€™re going to just buff it out or will they replace panels and the door?

OP
OP

Count Mackula

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
I live in Vegas too. Odds are it was hit by a shitty driver versus being vandalized. The vast majority of people couldn't care less what you drive. It's not like a $50-$60k car here even sticks out here, and this place has by far the worst drivers I have ever seen.

That looks like someone swung too wide trying to get into a parking spot. Do you really think someone gave you a little sideswipe with their car just because?
This happened in California actually. Iā€™m just getting the car repaired in Vegas. Iā€™m the only person with a Supra. Everybody around me drives shitty busted ass Hondaā€™s and challengers.

I do believe someone did swipe my car since I have NEVER parked my car near other cars. And I only go to the grocery store and the gym. And thatā€™s a HUGE swipe to be an accident. Iā€™d assume once they feel impact, theyā€™d stop. But they just kept going.

MCSeverino

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2020 Hyundai Palisade Limited
This happened in California actually. Iā€™m just getting the car repaired in Vegas. Iā€™m the only person with a Supra. Everybody around me drives shitty busted ass Hondaā€™s and challengers.

I do believe someone did swipe my car since I have NEVER parked my car near other cars. And I only go to the grocery store and the gym. And thatā€™s a HUGE swipe to be an accident. Iā€™d assume once they feel impact, theyā€™d stop. But they just kept going.
I mean, I guess it's possible someone decided to fuck up their own ride to spite the Supra, but let's be realistic, that's nonsense. That's not huge at all; it's fairly minor. If someone wanted to screw with your car, they'd key it, not damage their vehicle. I've literally seen people side swipe cars while parking and then just keep going like nothing happened. That happens all the time. I've had two cars tagged in a parking lot. People are assholes and just don't care, especially if they don't have insurance.
Sponsored