• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Intake issue, help please

OP
OP
SupraGR21

SupraGR21

First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota GR Supra Premium
Looks like I got my full refund back. Seems I had to tell them I had screen shots showing where I would win a merchant dispute to get it back though since they really wanted to charge me lots of fees.

I would definitely purchase from extreme power house its just that AWE hasn't
made the intake for the 2021's yet and that's the one I'm set on.

Sigg

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Mk5,Supra 2018 KTM SuperDuke, 21 sienna plat
Looks like I got my full refund back. Seems I had to tell them I had screen shots showing where I would win a merchant dispute to get it back though since they really wanted to charge me lots of fees.

I would definitely purchase from extreme power house its just that AWE hasn't
made the intake for the 2021's yet and that's the one I'm set on.
Why AWE? It's not even the best quality wise and such. Are you doing an AWE centric build? If so understandable and carry on aha.
So many good intakes for the 21. I went with HKS full system. Honestly any of the full carbon systems seem to be pretty dang good If you can accept the price.

OP
OP
SupraGR21

SupraGR21

First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Why AWE? It's not even the best quality wise and such. Are you doing an AWE centric build? If so understandable and carry on aha.
So many good intakes for the 21. I went with HKS full system. Honestly any of the full carbon systems seem to be pretty dang good If you can accept the price.
Only wanted the AWE since I wanted a carbon tube and was not planning on changing the charge pipes. also wanted to limit the budget to $700 max on the intake. Didn't want a cover for the intake since ill be very up north and don't have to worry about heat soaking, plus it sounds louder which is the reason I wanted the intake since I don't plan on getting it for power since I'm not tuning it. I saw the HKS but am hesitant on the filter, wanted something that was a bit bigger for more volume and makes the sounds a bit different. Also liked the fact that the AWE has a nice looking shield over the turbo to at least try to separate a bit of heat so its not fully exposed. Any recommendation? (may need to check the hks again)

OP
OP
SupraGR21

SupraGR21

First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
What do you think about the Injen intake?

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3L, boosted 3.8L Gen Coupe, '93 Jimny
Just want to provide a counter-point to some of the comments in this thread:

I have the full MST V2 intake, and it was a very easy install. Did it in my driveway in about 90 minutes. Nothing about the OEM intake was especially difficult to remove, and the MST setup is simple to assemble. Just make sure you transfer the O-rings from the OEM intake piping over to the MST intake. I believe there's a black one and an orange one.

The MST honestly sounds fantastic. Most satisfying intake upgrade I've done on any car.

Sigg

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M
Just want to provide a counter-point to some of the comments in this thread:

I have the full MST V2 intake, and it was a very easy install. Did it in my driveway in about 90 minutes. Nothing about the OEM intake was especially difficult to remove, and the MST setup is simple to assemble. Just make sure you transfer the O-rings from the OEM intake piping over to the MST intake. I believe there's a black one and an orange one.

The MST honestly sounds fantastic. Most satisfying intake upgrade I've done on any car.
MST V2 best bang for the buck by far IMO, I think most of the community agrees on that.

Reactions: zrk

Sigg

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Only wanted the AWE since I wanted a carbon tube and was not planning on changing the charge pipes. also wanted to limit the budget to $700 max on the intake. Didn't want a cover for the intake since ill be very up north and don't have to worry about heat soaking, plus it sounds louder which is the reason I wanted the intake since I don't plan on getting it for power since I'm not tuning it. I saw the HKS but am hesitant on the filter, wanted something that was a bit bigger for more volume and makes the sounds a bit different. Also liked the fact that the AWE has a nice looking shield over the turbo to at least try to separate a bit of heat so its not fully exposed. Any recommendation? (may need to check the hks again)
The HKS also has a nice HKS heat shield, you can also use this intake with no box. The HKS with box is loud and for sure has one of the most unique sounds. Without box it's even louder and just exposes the whooshes even more. I think the injen is a cheaper upgrade, it's OK.
Honestly I'd probably recommend the MST V2 as far best performance and sound per dollar. Everyone's raves about it. Plus you can get a clear lid/tp for the box which still let's friends and admirers see the intake exposed while sealing it away from the bay heat. (I live in the north star state so I get where you are coming from)

OP
OP
SupraGR21

SupraGR21

First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
The HKS also has a nice HKS heat shield, you can also use this intake with no box. The HKS with box is loud and for sure has one of the most unique sounds. Without box it's even louder and just exposes the whooshes even more. I think the injen is a cheaper upgrade, it's OK.
Honestly I'd probably recommend the MST V2 as far best performance and sound per dollar. Everyone's raves about it. Plus you can get a clear lid/tp for the box which still let's friends and admirers see the intake exposed while sealing it away from the bay heat. (I live in the north star state so I get where you are coming from)
i tried to look for pictures of anyone with the MST intake with the clear lid but can seem to find any. I only see people install it with the black lid. Definitely interested with that clear lid though.

Sereph102889

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium/Absolute Zero

Get armaspeed!!! And I truly hope your refund gets fully taken care of. I haven't had any issues with speedindustry at all, but haven't heard good things recently. I highly, highly recommend @Extreme Power House they kick ass
I can barely hear it in your video but I know it's there. I have the MST Intake on my car and it barely comes through on video but it's very very noticeable in cabin and even more so after getting the car tuned.

Sigg

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I can barely hear it in your video but I know it's there. I have the MST Intake on my car and it barely comes through on video but it's very very noticeable in cabin and even more so after getting the car tuned.
Inside Video never picks up well it seems, note to self only take external shots, pass bys if i ever take a video.

Jackyl tm

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Edition, C230, Mazda Protege
Yeah, I had camera in bad spot with windows up. I'm going to make a new video in sport mode. Was hard to hear with the exhaust. It's very noticeable.
Sponsored