• ā›”ļø EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ā›”ļø 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: JACKS 750 BUILT 8HP51 TRANSMISSION

OP
OP
GTSDON

GTSDON

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BUILT AMG GTS 1000+ PURE 800 SUPRA
So what I've gathered is if you're not willing to have an extra transmission just hanging out then you're not a baller.

By virtue of having two built transmissions OP is balling out of control. He's decided to take pity on the poors by offering them a chance to be half as balling as he is. Unfortunately, all the poor lowballers are just too stupid to realize how magnanimous OP is being.

On a serious note very curious of the 'deal' OP got on his pure transmission and if it included a core or not. What price made him disregard his existing build vs just paying the 6k for the build to start with. Sounds like he's ok getting a deal but not giving one.
Bro I paid 14k for the pure stage with a core from them lol. Not much of deal. More of a need the part to handle the power Iā€™m trying to achieve šŸ¤£ so me giving a deal is a core included in the price as well.
Sponsored

NFamous60

First Name
Jau
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2016 zx10 fully built
Crazy I opened this with high interest in the Trans, then I'm like no price so I scroll hopingnhe would just be straight with what he wants and gets salty at what people are offering. My thing is no one is super rich or we wouldn't in the marketplace thread we'd buy direct... 2 why even post without a asking price and label It OBO. You were hoping people would suggest close to what u paid and either get over on that or take that offer and work up. But it didn't work out. Got super salty then start being borderline disrespectful but in the same thread your trying to make a sale... not smart if money was no object should the core matter if your stating its just taking up space? 3500 is more then 0 and a crowded area. But I can probably say you'll never sell that here after reading how you approach other members who actually came into the thread neutral. šŸ¤”

OP
OP
GTSDON

GTSDON

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BUILT AMG GTS 1000+ PURE 800 SUPRA
Crazy I opened this with high interest in the Trans, then I'm like no price so I scroll hopingnhe would just be straight with what he wants and gets salty at what people are offering. My thing is no one is super rich or we wouldn't in the marketplace thread we'd buy direct... 2 why even post without a asking price and label It OBO. You were hoping people would suggest close to what u paid and either get over on that or take that offer and work up. But it didn't work out. Got super salty then start being borderline disrespectful but in the same thread your trying to make a sale... not smart if money was no object should the core matter if your stating its just taking up space? 3500 is more then 0 and a crowded area. But I can probably say you'll never sell that here after reading how you approach other members who actually came into the thread neutral. šŸ¤”
Thanks for your input champ. If you donā€™t like it ā€œscrollā€

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
I vote that it be a website wide policy for sale ads have to have prices. This wannabe eBay "I hope somebody offers me more than it's with" bullshit is pointless. šŸ¤£
Sponsored