• ā›”ļø EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ā›”ļø 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: JACKS 750 BUILT 8HP51 TRANSMISSION

Supra_Gus

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
My favorite is threads with no asking price and then all the butthurt at people asking reasonable market rate in repeatable circumstances lol

"pay me more because I personally spent more" isn't a good resale strategy lolol
Exactly.

Plus a Jacks750 trans is not some hot commodity that people are going to pay over retail for especially when you can get a Pure Stage 2 for $6k.

the only thing right now that would instantly sell for double the retail price are DSS axles because the need is there.
Sponsored

OP
OP
GTSDON

GTSDON

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BUILT AMG GTS 1000+ PURE 800 SUPRA
Exactly.

Plus a Jacks750 trans is not some hot commodity that people are going to pay over retail for especially when you can get a Pure Stage 2 for $6k.

the only thing right now that would instantly sell for double the retail price are DSS axles because the need is there.
how are you paying the premium though? Your mathematical skills arenā€™t up to par. With my deal, you are getting a core + built transmission lol. For the pure 6k, youā€™re going to use your core. Iā€™m offering a core with it. Why would I give it up to a lowballer like yourself? Iā€™m not in need of money lol just taking up space. But then again to each their own. Core costs 2999$ build costs 2700$ plus shipping both ways 350$ each way. Plus oils 250$. Maybe if you do your math correctly you will see Iā€™m asking cheaper than what I paid but will not give a core for free.

Last edited:
OP
OP
GTSDON

GTSDON

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
What's the reason for selling?
Got a pure stage for a good deal while this one was at jacks so I bought with a new core.

OP
OP
GTSDON

GTSDON

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My favorite is threads with no asking price and then all the butthurt at people asking reasonable market rate in repeatable circumstances lol

"pay me more because I personally spent more" isn't a good resale strategy lolol
How is 3500$ reasonable? When the core is 3000$ itself? Lol you dumb or what?

OP
OP
GTSDON

GTSDON

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
So asking price is $5700.
Correct. But we got low ballers who want things for free :) and those people always have something to say. Funny how the world works.

Deighvid

First Name
Deighvid
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra Premium
Exactly.

"Market rate in repeatable circumstances". Talking about math, but reading comprehension > you apparently

meaning a used built trans doesn't go for full retail + all your expenses is I think everyone's point in this thread AAAANNDDD you opted not to put a price in the first post so it's totally up for interpretation. And if money is of no object like you stated, then why are you fighting everyone tooth and nail like it is? Main point: put a price or be less sensitive to how people interpret your post, to summarize everyone's feedback šŸ¤·

OP
OP
GTSDON

GTSDON

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
"Market rate in repeatable circumstances". Talking about math, but reading comprehension > you apparently

meaning a used built trans doesn't go for full retail + all your expenses is I think everyone's point in this thread AAAANNDDD you opted not to put a price in the first post so it's totally up for interpretation. And if money is of no object like you stated, then why are you fighting everyone tooth and nail like it is? Main point: put a price or be less sensitive to how people interpret your post, to summarize everyone's feedback šŸ¤·
thanks for your 2 cents, forgot the world is full of lowballers. If someone is offering 3500$ for a transmission that's built shows something... It's the same dudes' who have FBO supra's"looking for deals" to upgrade their cars. If he was actually interested he would've got "6000 from pure" but clearly money is tight for my guy, or he's just a natural lowballer either way. Thanks for the input bro. I'm sure someone who needs a core will buy it for 5700$ ( cores go 3250$ online ) just checked. so paying 5700$ does not seem too bad with some wiggle room, but not desperate enough to give it for free much rather have it stored at my warehouse than give it away for free lol. AND FYI its not used has 0 miles after the build lol.

Supra_Gus

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
thanks for your 2 cents, forgot the world is full of lowballers. If someone is offering 3500$ for a transmission that's built shows something... It's the same dudes' who have FBO supra's"looking for deals" to upgrade their cars. If he was actually interested he would've got "6000 from pure" but clearly money is tight for my guy, or he's just a natural lowballer either way. Thanks for the input bro. I'm sure someone who needs a core will buy it for 5700$ ( cores go 3250$ online ) just checked. so paying 5700$ does not seem too bad with some wiggle room, but not desperate enough to give it for free much rather have it stored at my warehouse than give it away for free lol. AND FYI its not used has 0 miles after the build lol.
the thing you clearly donā€™t understand is thatno one needs a core if they have a built transmission. Why the f@ck would I care about a stock transmission sittingin my garage????

Plus, I have offered you before $3500 plus my stock transmission on FB and you still said NO when you are asking people for ā€œoffersā€.

Money is no issue but there is no way in hell someone is going to give you $6k for that trans unless you find some sucker out there.

OP
OP
GTSDON

GTSDON

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
the thing you clearly donā€™t understand is thatno one needs a core if they have a built transmission. Why the f@ck would I care about a stock transmission sittingin my garage????

Plus, I have offered you before $3500 plus my stock transmission on FB and you still said NO when you are asking people for ā€œoffersā€.

Money is no issue but there is no way in hell someone is going to give you $6k for that trans unless you find some sucker out there.
LOL why would I want your core? Do I look like a shop? Again if it's too rich for your blood it's okay. Someone else will get it. It's not a crazy price or a premium as you stated. It is just including the core. If that's, not something you are looking for then it's not for you. Clearly told you on FB as well. Oh well, I guess "you'll get the pure for 6000" someday :)

Supra_Gus

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Correct. But we got low ballers who want things for free :) and those people always have something to say. Funny how the world works.
how is $3500 low balling you? So we have to pay extra because you lost money on your core??? Pathetic. Might as well make a coffee table out of that trans cuz only a blind idiot will give you $6k šŸ¤”

92951C21-0072-45E4-A470-2CE4C8180487.png

OP
OP
GTSDON

GTSDON

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
how is $3500 low balling you? So we have to pay extra because you lost money on your core??? Pathetic. Might as well make a coffee table out of that trans cuz only a blind idiot will give you $6k šŸ¤”

How are you this dumb lol.

Core costs 3250$ cheapest on eBay. let's do the math ill break it down for you.

if the build costs 2300 + shipping of 300$ each way + oil 250$ you are at 3150$ before taxes.

what is 3150$ + 3250$?

6400$

How am I asking for a premium you lowballer?

Supra_Gus

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
LOL why would I want your core? Do I look like a shop? Again if it's too rich for your blood it's okay. Someone else will get it. It's not a crazy price or a premium as you stated. It is just including the core. If that's, not something you are looking for then it's not for you. Clearly told you on FB as well. Oh well, I guess "you'll get the pure for 6000" someday :)
i offered you my stock trans on top of the cash, not because I thought you were a shop, but because itā€™s easier to sell a working stock trans for $1.5-2k itself to recoup some money. Plus the $3500, you would end up with $5-5.5k in the end. But you obviously canā€™t think that way.

OP
OP
GTSDON

GTSDON

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Simple selling solution: put a damn price next time and stop crying over people low balling you šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

you obviously donā€™t know how negotiations work šŸ˜‚
you are 100% right, the lesson learned. LOL no one is crying you're just a lowballer. The end of the story "go find a deal" is probably why your transmission is stock till today. Couldn't find a deal..
Sponsored