• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: JACKS 750 BUILT 8HP51 TRANSMISSION

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Bet, you choose. Kool's, Camel, Marlboro, Newports *best seller* , or if you want non tobacco, honeyrose. 🚬
Sponsored

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
Green cash is the best cash.

Supra_Gus

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Stop low balling dude. You trying to get a free transmission?
Jacks 750 trans is $2300 off their website with my own transmission. $3500 offer is not low-balling you bro. Think what you want. No way in hell you are going to get $6500 for a transmission that only costs $2300. Sucks that you are gonna lose money on this but it’s part of the game. If you don’t need a transmission core, what makes you think any potential buyer is going to need one also?
your best bet is to sell it for retail + core (then try to sell the stock transmission to recoup some of your money).

Rocksandblues

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, e46 M3, diesel BMW e90, GL450
Jacks 750 trans is $2300 off their website with my own transmission. $3500 offer is not low-balling you bro. Think what you want. No way in hell you are going to get $6500 for a transmission that only costs $2300. Sucks that you are gonna lose money on this but it’s part of the game. If you don’t need a transmission core, what makes you think any potential buyer is going to need one also?
your best bet is to sell it for retail + core (then try to sell the stock transmission to recoup some of your money).
well, i dunno?

I think every time you argue with someone in a For Sale post you are allowed to raise the price $200

Deighvid

First Name
Deighvid
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra Premium
My favorite is threads with no asking price and then all the butthurt at people asking reasonable market rate in repeatable circumstances lol

"pay me more because I personally spent more" isn't a good resale strategy lolol
Sponsored