Jim bagan toyota sold me a scratched up supra!

Baldmonkey22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
I had some dull spots like that on the passenger side and think it was some of the anti corrosion wax that dripped out of the hood and down the side of the car and a few spots on a wheel. it was a pain to polish but its totally gone now.
Sponsored

OP
OP

lemanlysol

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 3P NY
Well I can help resolve this with your Dealer. Have the Service Manager ask that the Toyota Field representative come and evaluate the damaged area. You will need to schedule an appointment with the Field rep through your dealer. They do this all the time. The rep will make evaluations on what needs to be done and get the course of action to repair or replace. The dealer doesn’t make the car, Toyota does so it’s their responsibility to pay to have the repair done. The Toyota Customer Service line will not advise you to do this but they tell you to go back to the dealer. The dealer can facilitate everything through Toyota’s Field rep and get Toyota to pay for the repair. It’s not the dealership’s responsibility to pay for manufacturing issues. Simple and easy but you will have to go to the selling dealer or the closest dealership to you.
This was signal among noise. Thanks. I will follow this advice and report on the progress.

I had some dull spots like that on the passenger side and think it was some of the anti corrosion wax that dripped out of the hood and down the side of the car and a few spots on a wheel. it was a pain to polish but its totally gone now.
I do have those dull spots you described as well, located above the drivers side tire.