Juuuuust curious if anyone is interested to meet this sunday, 4/4/2021.

nibble

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW, Honda, Toyota
Looks like weather may hit 60 this sunday although it might be cloudy..

Dunkin Donuts at Rt. 46 (Fort Lee/Palisades Park, NJ area) used to have good coolata but not sure these days... or.. meet there and drive to Totowa where there's fantastic ice cream. - Gelotti.

anyone interested?
Sponsored

Tsar

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra

Dunkin Donuts at Rt. 46 (Fort Lee/Palisades Park, NJ area) used to have good coolata but not sure these days... or.. meet there and drive to Totowa where there's fantastic ice cream. - Gelotti.

anyone interested?
Potentially. I'm getting my Bill Gates chip/becoming a lizard shot today (getting a covid shot to be clear). So we'll see how I feel. If it's fine then I'm down to meet.

Where are all the Pennsylvania meets at?
You gotta post up and get your people to meet up :dunno:

Last edited:

AustinGRSupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
Potentially. I'm getting my Bill Gates chip/becoming a lizard shot today (getting a covid shot to be clear). So we'll see how I feel. If it's fine then I'm down to meet.
The good thing about getting the shot is that your cell phone reception will increase significantly.

Tsar

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
The good thing about getting the shot is that your cell phone reception will increase significantly.
Excellent, the secret 6th T-mobile bar! Hopefully it will help with uplinking my chip to the Gates network :headbang:

Skots6

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra

anyone interested?
would have totally been down for that if I saw this Sunday. I live two blocks from Gelottisā€™