Keeping those wheels clean!

Fireball_8

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium
Anyone know if the Powerstop Z16s will work with the 2023 Premium models? I checked a few websites and it shows they’re not compatible with 2023 model, but when I change it to 2022 model it fits? Any recommendations for front and back breakpads? Z16 front and Z23 back (assuming they still fit)?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Andrew4Supra

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
Anyone know if the Powerstop Z16s will work with the 2023 Premium models? I checked a few websites and it shows they’re not compatible with 2023 model, but when I change it to 2022 model it fits? Any recommendations for front and back breakpads? Z16 front and Z23 back (assuming they still fit)?
~ No change in the calipers or rotors for 2023... some manufacturers just don't update the model years for fitment. You'll be fine to order them for a '22 without issue.

baagel

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2020 Challenger Hellcat
For those that track the car - I was at Big Willow and apparently it was just repaved. Is it pretty common to get asphalt caked onto the wheels? I got the car detailed and the wheels are scratched up from removing the asphalt. Along with plentiful rock chips on the faces. Running APEX VS-5RS forged wheels.

Not a big deal to me but I'm curious what other people's experiences are.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
For those that track the car - I was at Big Willow and apparently it was just repaved. Is it pretty common to get asphalt caked onto the wheels? I got the car detailed and the wheels are scratched up from removing the asphalt. Along with plentiful rock chips on the faces. Running APEX VS-5RS forged wheels.

Not a big deal to me but I'm curious what other people's experiences are.
Why I like having a 2nd set of wheels for track that I don’t care. I just want as light and as strong as I can afford. And if something happens on track, you can slap on your street set. I’d really like to have 3 sets of wheels - eventually. Since I know I’m going to keep this car (tracking) for a long time.

TheSuds

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra Launch Edition
I work with a company that has those fitment checkers. They have to be updated manually, those companies just likely never got to updating it.
Sponsored