Key Fob Cover Options

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
Finally found a really nice quality Red Stitched Leather Key Fob Cover that looks decent and fits like a glove....

Key Fob Cover.jpg
yeah, I knew you would like them. Lol. I remember you saying the red stitching looked bad and etc. What happened to your silicone covers you loved so much? Hahahah. sorry, I had to!

OP
OP
tadda

tadda

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 C8 Corvette Z51 2LT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
yeah, I knew you would like them. Lol. I remember you saying the red stitching looked bad and etc. What happened to your silicone covers you loved so much? Hahahah. sorry, I had to!
Yeah, you kinda missed my point...No, I still don't like the way yours is stitched....

The way yours is stitched reminds me of a summer camp project...Hahahaha! sorry but not sorry LOL!!!

I still like the silicone but they had a tendency to hold onto dust and lint....

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
Yeah, you kinda missed my point...No, I still don't like the way yours is stitched....

The way yours is stitched reminds me of a summer camp project...Hahahaha! sorry but not sorry LOL!!!

Ummm okay. But you still ended up getting the same one after 6 months later....

OP
OP
tadda

tadda

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Ummm okay. But you still ended up getting the same one after 6 months later....
3 months ago...And they are not the same...And i wouldn't have purchased yours either....use your powers of keen observation and look closer...yours is squared off with cheesy stitching...sorry but that's the way I see it...

Last edited:

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
It's not the same...And i wouldn't have purchased yours either....use your powers of keen observation and look closer...yours is squared off with cheesy stitching...
your kidding me right? Your acting like you found some gold and posting it all over. I found basically the same cover back on Amazon back in Jan.
Dude, how old are you? You acting like your 12.... gtfo

Whatever happened to your awesome eBay silicone ones?

OP
OP
tadda

tadda

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
your kidding me right? Your acting like you found some gold and posting it all over. I found basically the same cover back on Amazon back in Jan.
Dude, how old are you? You acting like your 12.... gtfo
LMAO!! Kid, you seriously need to hold a mirror up to yourself...

And again, it's not even close to the same...the fitment and stitching is very different...I didn't like the boxy fitment and crude stitching on the one your posted and still don't...And that's ok...Funny to see how butt hurt this has caused you...

Carry on....

Last edited:

Kiwi Greg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
terminatorproducts.co.nz
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2021 GR Yaris, 2022 GR86
Finally found a really nice quality Red Stitched Leather Key Fob Cover that looks decent and fits like a glove....

Key Fob Cover.jpg
I got the same ones, very nice, had a laugh at the massive metal clasp they come with :doh:

Using the silicon ones at the moment but may go back to the leather

I only have the fob, I keep my keys separate

OP
OP
tadda

tadda

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I got the same ones, very nice, had a laugh at the massive metal clasp they come with :doh:

Using the silicon ones at the moment but may go back to the leather

I only have the fob, I keep my keys separate
Yeah, I discarded that metal clasp...The quality and snug form fitting fitment are quite nice on these and I'll probably order another one...

I actually still like silicone fob covers , but they attracted a lot dust and lint which looked nasty over time and I got tired of cleaning the covers ...But for the time I had them on they did a good job of protecting the fob from drops....

Kiwi Greg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
terminatorproducts.co.nz
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2021 GR Yaris, 2022 GR86
Yeah, I discarded that metal clasp...The quality and snug form fitting fitment are quite nice on these and I'll probably order another one...

I actually still like silicone fob covers , but they attracted a lot dust and lint which looked nasty over time and I got tired of cleaning the covers ...But for the time I had them on they did a good job of protecting the fob from drops....
I usually get two of these sorts of things, the freight to here is generally way more than the cost of the item, so adding another is neither here nor there, especially if I decide I want another one

Yes the silicon certainly attracts stuff

Prodrift

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Man I just wish so many of these didnā€™t have that hole where the BMW logo normally is. Is it annoying to use the sunken in lock button or not really?

OP
OP
tadda

tadda

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Man I just wish so many of these didnā€™t have that hole where the BMW logo normally is. Is it annoying to use the sunken in lock button or not really?
Honestly I don't mind and I've found there is one benefit to actually having the hole and that is you can easily locate the lock button "by feel" and use it as a point reference without having to remove the FOB from your pocket to lock, unlock, or release trunk...Also same thing for using at night...It also doesn't hinder button operation....

Prodrift

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Honestly I don't mind and I've found there is one benefit to actually having the hole and that is you can easily locate the lock button "by feel" and use it as a point reference without having to remove the FOB from your pocket to lock, unlock, or release trunk...Also same thing for using at night...It also doesn't hinder button operation....
Thatā€™s true, never thought of that. Iā€™ll probably be ordering one of these soon. I dropped mine on concrete the other day and I shed a few tears as well . Needless to say I need some sort of cover lol

OP
OP
tadda

tadda

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Thatā€™s true, never thought of that. Iā€™ll probably be ordering one of these soon. I dropped mine on concrete the other day and I shed a few tears as well . Needless to say I need some sort of cover lol
yeah, they're not very expensive and good insurance against drops...