Looking for a bimmercode expert 😂

zzzzzzz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
First, I was wondering if anyone knew if there was any way to make the backup camera stay on while driving. I have seen plenty of other cars do it but haven't found any info about it with an a90 supra.

Second, I was wondering if anyone knew how to FULLY turn off the auto braking system. I have it on the "late" option but there is no off option. My car has automatically slammed the brakes twice while driving at speeds of 120-140. Both cases I was going towards another car and it obviously thought I was going to hit it, but I knew I wasn't going to hit the other car. I would like to fully turn it off because I know how to drive and It's definitely not fun when you randomly slam on the brakes at 120.

I feel like both of these things are something that should be codable through bimmercode but I could be wrong. Just wondering if anyone knows anything.
Sponsored

OldHead-MKV-Owner

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22' Supra, 95' 300ZX SMZ, 22' F150 Limited
:popcorn:
"My car has automatically slammed the brakes twice while driving at speeds of 120-140. Both cases I was going towards another car and it obviously thought I was going to hit it, but I knew I wasn't going to hit the other car."

Drnick

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 supra premium
Bad car,bad car! Did u put car in corner for a time out? Bad car😜

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Well this thread’s going to go down like a fart in church.

kingdooksdb

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
Maybe if you get help I can piggyback off your thread I need to get a new headlight configured/intialized/paired/recognized WHATEVER outside of the dealership due to Femto unlock
Sponsored