Looking for a good deal on Supra

enzoyama

First Name
enzo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lamborghini Huracan, Mclaren 720s, Porsche 911 Turbo, e46 M3
You have 15!? Damn. You offering some amazing incentives before the '21 hit the showrooms?
We have sold the most Supras on the east coast and maybe even the entire country.

Production on 2021 has halted and they will not release them until the MY2020 have sold.

I have two phantom greys and one launch edition !!!

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
We have sold the most Supras on the east coast and maybe even the entire country.

Production on 2021 has halted and they will not release them until the MY2020 have sold.

If that was the case Toyota wouldn't have given a June delivery date on the A91 lol. I'm sure it'll be delayed though. Goddamn Corona.

I can't do the matte grey. I'd be a nervous wreck with that delicate paint.

Searchneverend

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Camaro, Camry, Corolla, Accord, Z350, Alfa Romeo 4C
I found a dealership that's offering 50k OTD, they have only one. So trying to see if they willing to go lower. I'm hoping for 46-47k OTD. that way I can drop about 15k and get lesser time, maybe 48 months

OP
OP

brucema2910

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW 528i, Lexus ES350Fsport

Where is your dealer located?

Searchneverend

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Camaro, Camry, Corolla, Accord, Z350, Alfa Romeo 4C
Where is your dealer located?
did a quick search and it seems to be: Millennium Toyota, located at 257 N Franklin Street, Hempstead, NY 11550. They have 17 Supras on lot with 4 of them been the base model that they have listed as GR Supra Turbo 2D Coupe lol . With special price of $50,883-$52,065 for base and Premium starts at $54,640 - $58,764 (Phantom Grey)

find them at millenniumtoyota.com

prolegend81

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 supra A91 Refraction
If anyone has a want for a numbered car we have a Red launch edition with 100 miles on it. Car is perfect. $54,400
www.greenvilletoyota.com

Apologize this is my first post. I did not join this board to solicit. I've always been a supra enthusiast. I have a black LE with some light mods and new wheels and tires on the way. Found a lot of info on this board helpful in reference to wheels and tire sizes. Will post pics when I get them on it.
Currently have a titan pro tune, afe catted down pipe. Even with a modest increase in power I need more grip. I've got some wider pilot sport 4 s 's incoming with titan 7 wheels.

enzoyama

First Name
enzo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
“whoever is serious about buying one please message me or email me [email protected]
I do not have time for cartoon characters .” no wonder they have 17 Supras on the lot. Nobody buys from a clown.
buddy there are plenty of people that waste time . Time is valuable. We have sold 10 already and got bunch more before this corona happened. We have 17 because we sell them.

enzoyama

First Name
enzo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
did a quick search and it seems to be: Millennium Toyota, located at 257 N Franklin Street, Hempstead, NY 11550. They have 17 Supras on lot with 4 of them been the base model that they have listed as GR Supra Turbo 2D Coupe lol . With special price of $50,883-$52,065 for base and Premium starts at $54,640 - $58,764 (Phantom Grey)

find them at millenniumtoyota.com
yes ! Alot of things are at a stand still including website providers that update information.

enzoyama

First Name
enzo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
he messaged me which is why im not replying , I think this Is a scammer!
i messaged you because i thought you might be interested. Why would I join a supra forum to scam people with Supras . I a have a huge inventory and am helping real buyers
Sponsored