I'm waiting to hear back. Going to send a message tomorrow

Advertisement

Coqui

First Name
Ramon
Reaction score
Car(s)
Evo X
I'm located in STL area and been looking for a "cant turn down" deal..45k would be for sure a deal. Best so far is 49 I been offered

OP

brucema2910

First Name
Bruce
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW 528i, Lexus ES350Fsport
Yeah tell your dealer that if the price is 45k then we will buy all 8 lol

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
I doubt it'll be OTD. $45k plus tax is probably as good as it's gonna get. I'm just waiting for Toyota to jump on the 0% bandwagon.

Munkeeboi

Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2018 Volvo V60 Polestar
I doubt it'll be OTD. $45k plus tax is probably as good as it's gonna get. I'm just waiting for Toyota to jump on the 0% bandwagon.
I would still be in at 45k before taxes. I have a deposit on a a91 too but saving 13k can Go towards a lot of mods

Kendogg

First Name
Ken
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
I believe new rebates started today. Still nothing on Supra besides probably that $1k dealer kickback. I don't know if we will see 0% on Supra. I can see Toyota offering it on almost all models besides Supra. Just like how Ford didn't offer it on the GT500, GT350, Bullit, etc

Kendogg

First Name
Ken
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
I doubt you even get that, but I wish you luck!
I don't think so either. If it's a premium trim, it would require the dealership to lose like $5-7k on the deal. They would need to really low ball your trade of get you with dealership accessories, warranties, financing, etc

The best I've found has been $7k off a premium. But the dealership is getting the $1k kick back from Toyota. And this dealership low balled my trade by around $2k. So really, they are taking around $4k off from their side.

They have four in their showroom that have been sitting for months. I guess they can just sit a little longer. If they sit too long though, their showroom will be full of nothing but Supras. Eventually they will need to start putting them on the lot.

ayau

First Name
ayau
Reaction score
Car(s)
F1 fitty
Don’t unsold cars just go to auctions? If they know they can get more at an auction, then there’s a limit on how much they’ll discount for the consumer.

Kendogg

First Name
Ken
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
Don’t unsold cars just go to auctions? If they know they can get more at an auction, then there’s a limit on how much they’ll discount for the consumer.
I guess this always confuses me to. If a dealership is willing to take off say $5k at the dealership, but no one is buying it, why would it sale for more at an auction?

Munkeeboi

Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2018 Volvo V60 Polestar
just got a quote for 50900 for a Premium with MSRP of $56,220...about 5,250 off...Still not under the 50k mark in So Cal

Advertisement

Advertisement