Boostfreek

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Shopping
Hello everyone,

looking for some dealership recommendations in the state of Michigan.

would like to pay as close to MSRP as possible.

im flexible from a lead time perspective.

if anyone has any recommendations for the dealer and/or sales person please let me know.

thank you in advance!
Sponsored

Pizza

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2005 Mazda Rx-8, 2023 Nocturnal 3.0 Premium (MT)
Labadie Toyota in Bay City hooked me up with mine. Good experience with everyone at the dealership, service crew did the pre-sale inspection correctly and didn't wash the car when I asked that. My salesman drove a tuned TRD Tacoma and was very exited about me modding and tracking the car (while telling me that they don't get finicky over warranty). 2k over sticker but it was an MT that I got in Feb of 2023 so I was fine with avoiding the wait and paying the premium.

Szott Toyota on M-59 sells the most Supras in Michigan so you have the "best chances" there. Other people and myself have had very meh experiences with them though, definitely stay on top of them they never called me and I was apparently 3rd on their wait-list.

Suburban Toyota in Farmington sells at MSRP but I hate them and had a horrible experience, Toyota of Ann Arbor I think is also MSRP.

Most MI dealers will work with you on the price, we just don't get that many cars here.
It may be worth branching out a state or two.

Last edited:

jorligan

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ferrari 458, McLaren 650S, Porsche GT3, Alfa 4C, Ford Raptor, Porsche Macan, 21 Supra Turbo
Toyota of Ann Arbor has not been MSRP in the past. They had advertised a car, I drove to purchase the car. They wanted 5K over the advertised price and the car had over 4K miles. This was for a 2020 car. I ended up buying a 2021 car in Chicago (Lincolnwood Toyota) for 2K under MSRP over the phone. Flew to Chicago, they picked me up, signed the paperwork and then drove home. Fast forward 2 years, went to order a Tundra and salesman stated "no orders". This is what we have coming and take it or leave it. 3K over MSRP.
Sponsored