FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
What exhaust do you recommend.
This is a nonsense, lazy-noob question to be honest, but I'll answer it anyways.

Exhaust is 99% a matter of personal preference, so what one person likes, others may dislike. Compare the sound clips on YouTube, overall design aesthetics, and price points of the popular systems, then decide which direction you want to go.

The big question is whether you're going to use the stock downpipe, high-flow aftermarket catted downpipe, or aftermarket catless pipe. Those generally make the biggest difference in the sound that exits the rear, regardless of which exhaust system is behind it. Make that decision FIRST, because certain systems sound like complete ass with a catless downpipe, because they were acoustically tuned to an vehicle with the stock downpipe in place. That should get you started.

-RT

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
A lot of good options, shoot me a text (561) 236-6280 ill happily send you some videos

RyanA90

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
‘23 Supra A91-MT Burnout
OP
OP

Luke090

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra mk5
This is a nonsense, lazy-noob question to be honest, but I'll answer it anyways.

Exhaust is 99% a matter of personal preference, so what one person likes, others may dislike. Compare the sound clips on YouTube, overall design aesthetics, and price points of the popular systems, then decide which direction you want to go.

The big question is whether you're going to use the stock downpipe, high-flow aftermarket catted downpipe, or aftermarket catless pipe. Those generally make the biggest difference in the sound that exits the rear, regardless of which exhaust system is behind it. Make that decision FIRST, because certain systems sound like complete ass with a catless downpipe, because they were acoustically tuned to an vehicle with the stock downpipe in place. That should get you started.

-RT
I already have a catless downpipe