Looking for Interior Piping Diagram of Stock Exhaust

30MilesOffshore

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Anyone changed out their OE exhaust and have the stock exhaust laying around for scrap/trash? If so, can you cut it open and post up some pictures of the piping inside?

There was an exhaust mod that I did on my E92 M3 that I loved and I'm wondering if it will work on the Supra exhaust too. Essentially there are perforated pipes inside and they get cut out and replaced with solid pipe. Thanks!

before.png

after.png
Sponsored

TimM.

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra premium
Anyone changed out their OE exhaust and have the stock exhaust laying around for scrap/trash? If so, can you cut it open and post up some pictures of the piping inside?

There was an exhaust mod that I did on my E92 M3 that I loved and I'm wondering if it will work on the Supra exhaust too. Essentially there are perforated pipes inside and they get cut out and replaced with solid pipe. Thanks!

before.png

after.png

Did you ever find a picture of the inner workings of the stock muffler? I took my stock cat-back section off a couple weeks ago and replaced it with aftermarket. I had the same thoughts of modifying the stock muffler but couldn't find an example. I might open mine up to see the whats inside the muffler and resonator.

BG500

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Supra
Did you ever find a picture of the inner workings of the stock muffler? I took my stock cat-back section off a couple weeks ago and replaced it with aftermarket. I had the same thoughts of modifying the stock muffler but couldn't find an example. I might open mine up to see the whats inside the muffler and resonator.
I know that I once found a thread in here somewhere describing the rear muffler mod.. and after a few minuts digging I found it again, here you go : https://www.supramkv.com/threads/bmw-style-backbox-mod-first-in-uk.6654/#post-100464

I'm thinking about doing the same to mine, just need to talk to my go-to welder at work and see if he is up for it.
PS I would love to have unmodified muffler as backup, just in case the Norwegian DMV doesn't like it ;) so I'm looking for a cheap one on ebay
Sponsored