Sponsored

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Who would have thought open mesh vents with no rain guards would allow water into an engine bay? People are absolutely bonker level morons.

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Who would have thought open mesh vents with no rain guards would allow water into an engine bay? People are absolutely bonker level morons.
The absolute laziest, jankiest method of doing heat management. Must’ve been given to the intern.

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
I was talking about people complaining about it. The engineers did exactly what they should do.
I took the comment to mean those who act all surprised when the engine gets wet from the cover having holes in it.

MLG Tofu Shop

First Name
Goh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Vios
Its a beautiful 'old' car in terms of power and tech. Tooo much hype and not much on durability, performance or even good testing?? I had 3 different Lotus Turbo Esprit. They were reliable, not too difficult to work on and I daily'd the 86 Turbo HCi for over a year. The shite Im reading almost daily about the Emira is literally a joke. They rushed this thing to market. Hired a new workforce as they upped production from 1200 cars per year to a target of a desired 10k per year. Thats not how it works. Many of the new workforce have zero car production experience. The car is a big no at cost and early bugs/shite/utter unreliability. I was hoping for a 4cyl but Im not about to go down that road for 18 months minimum. If ever.
It seems like many corporations from China are like this, the ones in property development or the manufacturing industry are my favourite examples, they dive head first into what they want to do, seemingly without any other logical considerations, making really bold claims to win over the dumber investors and consumers. At first, things usually work out ok from all the money they've got from bullshitting, but eventually cracks start to appear, the public finally realised that they are a shame, their bank accounts start to run dry and cue the mass firing of workers, shutting down factories, abandoning half way done projects and running away, leaving behind a dumpster fire that the poor sobs that did business with them would have to deal with.
Sponsored