Lotus Emira

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
Really looking forward to the reveal of the Emira. Which I think is a far more interesting option as a Supra replacement than the 400Z.
Engines available are rumored to be a 2 liter turbo 4 cylinder and a supercharged Toyota 6 cylinder. Reveal is July 6th and reportedly IS coming to the U.S.
lotus-emira-teaser-3.jpg
lotus-emira-teaser-2.jpg
Sponsored

21Supra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium, Honda CRV Hybrid Touring
I read online that they are thinking these will start in the mid to high 60's and then creep into the 6 figure territory for the fully loaded package. Depending on what that base model comes with it would be an excellent alternative(hopefully) to those dealers who are asking 10K+ over sticker.

OP
OP
Dannyvandelft

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I read online that they are thinking these will start in the mid to high 60's and then creep into the 6 figure territory for the fully loaded package. Depending on what that base model comes with it would be an excellent alternative(hopefully) to those dealers who are asking 10K+ over sticker.
Yup exactly. The Emira is the replacement for the Elise, Exige, and Evora. If you want a lightweight track weapon like the Elise/Exige, then you'd go with the 4 cylinder, and if you want more something like the Evora, you'd opt for the 6.
If there's a trim in there that is like the Exige, sign me up!

vb22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SC300
Really looking forward to the reveal of the Emira. Which I think is a far more interesting option as a Supra replacement than the 400Z.
It should be, especially if it's double the price tag. ?

OP
OP
Dannyvandelft

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
It should be, especially if it's double the price tag. ?
Elise/Exige were similar. Evora is more expensive. So we'll have to see. I'm not expecting the entry level ones to be much more than the Supra.

Escapist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2016 Yamaha R1
One of my coworkers just bought an Elise, and that's when I was introduced to a car that's even less graceful to get in and out of than my Supra.

Jeonsa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
N/A
Looking at all these photos give me goosebumps as a car enthusiast. Lotus coming out with something new in that corvette price range is mind bending. Great Cayman alternative if the prices are competitive

gymratter

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Silver Spur & F-150
Pricing for the new Lotus Emira will vary depending on engine selection and other options, and will fall within the range of US$75,000 and US$105,000. These figures were originally proposed by Phil Popham (the former Lotus CEO) back in January, with the new gaffer neither reiterating nor disputing them.
https://www.supercars.net/blog/2023-lotus-emira/

OP
OP
Dannyvandelft

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Tomorrow is the unveil. Cannot wait.