Lowering spring question x3

BadOne

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra A91 Edition (Refraction Blue)
I made a post some time ago about the KW V3's here:

https://www.supramkv.com/threads/kw-v3-ride-height-question.7657/#post-116442

I'm not sure if you wanna go full send on KWs, but the minimum drop (height adjustment threads still biting fully) with them ends up being about 15mm front and 20mm rear, both a tad less than an inch.

Overall, ride comfort is very much user adjustable. I played with rebound mostly and was able to get pretty close to stock without sacrificing the handling I wanted.

Up to you though. If you do end up going with them, I'd recommend getting an edc cancellation kit from Studio RSR.

As for the alignment, it takes a couple of days for the springs to really settle, but yeah, get one. You may have a bad factory alignment anyway, so I'd get one regardless.
Sponsored

Deighvid

First Name
Deighvid
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra Premium
I went with the Eibachs (US supra spec) because I liked the drop, it's not too much, and they came with replacement bump stops and dust guards (no need to cut anything)

Also definitely get an alignment after a few days. Some people recommend 100+ miles or so for them to settle and I would wait much longer. My rear tow was way off and the rear was twitchy until I got an alignment.