First Name
Kevin B.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra MK5
What's going on everyone, my name is Kevin Boeselager and I'm part of the team over here at Modern Automotive Performance. We are super stoked to be a part of the MKV community!​

For those of you that don't know who we are, we've been in business for the past 13 years connecting people to performance parts all of the world. We build our name specializing in EVO's and Subaru's but have been expanding into more and more platforms. As of recent, we dove into VW, ecoboost, and we currently have one of the highest HP stock block (500hp) Civic X Si's in the world. With that said we just received our 2020 Absolute Zero White Launch Edition Supra and are wasting no time jumping into R&D to see what we can do with this platform!​

Within hours of getting the car back to our shop.​

supra2.jpg
Image from iOS (1).jpg

Thanks for watching! Let us know what parts you guys would like to see made and feel free to reach out if you have any questions! - Kevin and the MAP Team.

Stay tuned as we'll be providing updates for all the parts and progress we make on the platform. We are excited to be a part of this MKV community.
Sponsored

Last edited:

imoj1

First Name
Omran
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95' Supra, '15 Maserati, '98 Skyline, '15 Mustang, M5
All the best, we will closely watch

I just hope aftermarket will soon give new steering wheel to replace this Corolla looking wheel

tonyng92

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
E93 M3 F82 M4
Vehicle Showcase
I'd like to know this too.

I love the BMW m steering wheels. Especially the Alcantara ones with the little display and shift lights.
The electronic m performance wheel does requires additional harness. So would high doubt that would work. Also I just thought about it, airbags would be an issue. The Supra is shaped different.

OP
OP
MAPerformance

MAPerformance

First Name
Kevin B.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra MK5
All the best, we will closely watch

I just hope aftermarket will soon give new steering wheel to replace this Corolla looking wheel
Personally, I couldn't agree more! It looks out of place with the rest of the car in my opinion.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.