My Total Delivery Timeline

THOOPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20' C43 AMG, 18' Model S, 21' STI, 23' Supra
Just for those who are curious on how long it took for mine to arrive and how long it may take theirs. This was info I was in search of throughout my process in "ordering" one.. and the excitement (and restlessness) was high. So, I'm hoping it will help inform some future owners and aid in the antsiness lol!

This is for a 2023 3.0 Premium Supra in Stratosphere Blue (AT).

Prod. Confirm: 6/23/22
Build: 7/5/22
Deposit Placed: 7/21/22 (did not know about the car yet. Deposit was for a spot on a waitlist, had 25+people for MTs)
Vessel Depart: 8/4/22
Allocation Secured: 8/12/22 (dealer had it allocated, called, and put it under my name)
QC Hold: 8/26/22 (Did not know about qc holds so time passed 3x slower lol)
Vessel Arrive: 9/8/22 at Long beach port, CA.
QC Lifted: 9/21/22
Processing: 9/23/22
Arrival at Utah Dealership: 9/27/22
Pick-up: 9/29/22

And here it is!! :
(Follow thoopra_ on insta if you'd like to see more.)
supramy.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

JTN

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nitro Yellow
Good info.

I put my deposit in around the same time as you on 7/16 and so far nada...

Each month the story is the same, my dealer is preferencing for my vehicle (3.0 Prem Nitro Yellow, manual but will take an auto) with no results. Not "we've seen other Surpas available but not the exact one you want", they are telling me there is nothing. Nada. Zip. Zero Supra allocations available in their "zone" or "district" or whatever they call the division that dealership is in. And I wonder if that is because there are 2022 Supras rotting on other dealer's lots in the local area because they are unwilling to budge off of their high markups.