Need some tire choice help/advice!

drave199

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2016 Ram Diesel
I think I’ve seen you around. Do you live around the Spanish Springs area?
Curious, have you taken your car anywhere in town yet for anything like parts installation or alignment? Seems everyone in town hasn’t worked in one of these yet so I decided to install everything myself (and save $1200 bucks lol). I know I’ll need an alignment and likely I’ll be taking it to Geared Performance, Corey their is pretty good. Anyone you recommend?
Sponsored

OP
OP
JRedMKV

JRedMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Curious, have you taken your car anywhere in town yet for anything like parts installation or alignment? Seems everyone in town hasn’t worked in one of these yet so I decided to install everything myself (and save $1200 bucks lol). I know I’ll need an alignment and likely I’ll be taking it to Geared Performance, Corey their is pretty good. Anyone you recommend?
After I lowered my car I took it to Les Schwab for an alignment. It actually didn’t need much. I’ve also worked with Geared Performance when I needed a code cleared after I got new custom seatbelts. They seem pretty great. There is also Low Boost Performance but I haven’t had them do any work on my car yet. I’ve done everything myself so far.

zain2050

First Name
Zain
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 prem
Happy to help.

No rubbing issues at all.
I kind of miss the look these tires had on the OEM wheels.
They were very square on the wheel in a good way.

A91 KW V3 & AWE Exhaust & 10mm Rear Wheel Spacers .jpg
@BadOne where you running a square setup on the OEM? If yes can you please tell me what size? I am going to try to run a square set up on the OEM wheels. So i think its 9" front and 10" rear. I am planning on running 275 35 r19 on both front and back on the stock suspension.

BadOne

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra A91 Edition (Refraction Blue)
@BadOne where you running a square setup on the OEM? If yes can you please tell me what size? I am going to try to run a square set up on the OEM wheels. So i think its 9" front and 10" rear. I am planning on running 275 35 r19 on both front and back on the stock suspension.
I was using 285/35 r19 in the back and 265/35 r19 in the front with the OEM wheels, so no square setup. I'm not sure if 275 will fit in the front without some spacers, but I'm sure somebody has done it that could speak to it better than I could.

antonio88x

First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium (mine), 2018 CX-5 GT (wife's)
Sorry to hijack the tread. But what jack is that? My current Harbor Freight low profile racing jack can't get the Supra high enough for me to put it on jackstands.
Sponsored