New A91 Owner.

NFamous60

First Name
Jau
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2016 zx10 fully built
Evening everyone just wanted to get a quick introduction in. I purchased a used 2022 3.0 Premium in Ohio I'm currently Stationed in WA State. I fly in Sunday to pick it up. Nocturnal Black 1,107 miles. Going to be such a fun ride bk..

Mods in the mail:
CTS 4.5 downpipe
SP1 Titanium exhaust
Paint matched signals
ZL1 mudguards
Tuxmats
OBD cx for Bimmercode
Center armrest storage pouch.

Want to try and get a PPF before leaving Ohio but I'll be pressed for time I only have 5 days of leave to get bk.
Sponsored

KalanYe

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
About a year ago I did a similar trip. I left Seattle around midnight on a Friday. Picked the car up in Indiana and was back Monday around 7pm. It may depend on the shop but PPF can take 1 to 2 days to install

The Saturday I left the dealership a little after noon and got to Minneapolis. The next leg was to Billings, MT. Then back to Seattle. Each leg was about 8.5 hours my average speed was around 95. In all my 16yrs of driving I got my first speeding ticket bringing this car back when I was passing through Montana!

OP
OP
NFamous60

NFamous60

First Name
Jau
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I'm use to driving long distances every pcs I've done has been cross country. Ny to tx, TX to GA, GA to WA now. Crazy thing I was looking at a audi rs3 for a long time everyone kept throwing hate at the mkv. Until I actually talked to a good friend. Then started youtibing reviews and people who owned it. Lol few weeks later I feel apart of something that's still growing to unknown limits.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
I'm use to driving long distances every pcs I've done has been cross country. Ny to tx, TX to GA, GA to WA now. Crazy thing I was looking at a audi rs3 for a long time everyone kept throwing hate at the mkv. Until I actually talked to a good friend. Then started youtibing reviews and people who owned it. Lol few weeks later I feel apart of something that's still growing to unknown limits.
So happy for you man! This was not the 1st car on my list either. Then reading more, learning more - power to weight, BMW DNA, mod community & suppliers are huge/robust, drives like BMW but can get down and dirty if desired... Hope you enjoy this as much as the majority of peeps I've talked to on here, cuz I sure do! And huge WELCOME to ya:drive::flame:

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Awesome car, great start forsure, when that downpipe is installed be sure to HMU with the stock one, trade it for some cool parts ;)

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
I am pretty new here, can you share more info on the center armrest pouch?
I've never seen one. You got any pics of it or a link?

OP
OP
NFamous60

NFamous60

First Name
Jau
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
So happy for you man! This was not the 1st car on my list either. Then reading more, learning more - power to weight, BMW DNA, mod community & suppliers are huge/robust, drives like BMW but can get down and dirty if desired... Hope you enjoy this as much as the majority of peeps I've talked to on here, cuz I sure do! And huge WELCOME to ya:drive::flame:
Lol I am literally dying staring at the clock like omg why are the days taking so long. I'm even more appreciative because I was so much in a rush I almost brought a 2020 with 54k miles for 53k. My bro was like I'm like yes no where else is cheaper. Hailmary play I was on autotrader found this 2022 with 1100 miles for 51k. Without taxes of course lol but oh man I can't wait.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
OP
OP
NFamous60

NFamous60

First Name
Jau
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
Evening everyone just wanted to get a quick introduction in. I purchased a used 2022 3.0 Premium in Ohio I'm currently Stationed in WA State. I fly in Sunday to pick it up. Nocturnal Black 1,107 miles. Going to be such a fun ride bk..

Mods in the mail:
CTS 4.5 downpipe
SP1 Titanium exhaust
Paint matched signals
ZL1 mudguards
Tuxmats
OBD cx for Bimmercode
Center armrest storage pouch.

Want to try and get a PPF before leaving Ohio but I'll be pressed for time I only have 5 days of leave to get bk.
Congrats!

Do yourself a favor and buy a few rolls of blue tape. Use them to tape the whole front bumper, hood and fenders. Its a quick and dirty PPF until you can get it to a shop.

-RJM
Sponsored

Last edited: