D K
Well-Known Member
- Thread starter
- #1
How do you do, fellow kids -
Getting a bunch of shop ads on Insta saying they can bench unlock post 6/2020 ECU's now. I know that this is possible, however, I'm just checking to see if anyone has any recommendations in the Boston area? Hopefully, around the North Shore?
Got a recommendation for Axion Motorsports but it's a bit of a drive. Not a big deal. I just want to find a quality shop to do the unlock at a reasonable price now that we know it's possible to do State side.
Getting a bunch of shop ads on Insta saying they can bench unlock post 6/2020 ECU's now. I know that this is possible, however, I'm just checking to see if anyone has any recommendations in the Boston area? Hopefully, around the North Shore?
Got a recommendation for Axion Motorsports but it's a bit of a drive. Not a big deal. I just want to find a quality shop to do the unlock at a reasonable price now that we know it's possible to do State side.
Sponsored